CHAPTER FOUR.

"I need access to that mafia."

Shawn shot him a deadly look. "Look, I already accepted your apology but this? No fucking way and also how did you find out I have an access to that mafia?"

The raven haired almost rolled his eyes at him but he didn't for the sake of his request to the older, "The bartender told me. You have access and you know a lot of people from there.. You can make me get in."

The older male laughed at him, "I may know a lot of people from that gang but no way would I give you information." What the hell does this kid think? A fucking access to that mafia? Didn't he know it's harder than he thought?

"I want to be a part of them."

Shawn's eyes widened. What the fuck? "Jeon-" Jeongguk cut him off.

"I want revenge and you can help by helping me to become a member. Please, I'm begging you." Jeongguk's once lifeless orbs had become teary, eyes glistening from tears as he begged the man.

Shawn sighed. He knows what happened. Almost everyone in the city knows about it. Everyone knows who the killer was. He felt pity course through his veins and fuck it, he doesn't even know if he will help Jeongguk, this is a very dangerous game. It Is very dangerous that Jeongguk is playing and he can put his whole life on the line.

"Revenge won't do anything. Try to forget." Shawn reasoned.

"If your family was killed and the killer is still on the loose, would you try to forget?" Jeongguk seethed. He couldn't understand why the male won't help him. He really needs his help right now. "No, right? Then revenge is the only thing."

The first step to his revenge plan: Get access to the gang and become a part of it. Then if he somehow got a higher position in the gang, he would try to get more information and get close to the leader and kill him secretly. Plan simple.

The raven haired boy wiped his almost threatening to spill tears and glared at Shawn. The male sighed. "You're right, I would also do the same thing. However, this is very dangerous. A dangerous game you're playing right now is Jeongguk. You can lose your life on the line."

"I don't care If I die, I need to kill him! I need that fucker to suffer for what he did to my family! Please." He cries, feeling the desperation suffocating in his lungs. Dignity leaving his whole body as he begged a total stranger whom he just met in a club.

"Alright," Shawn pulled out a calling card from his pocket and gave it to Jeongguk. "That's a card that only members of that organization have. The address is there, a hotel just 5 minutes from here and when you go to the reception, just say you want to become a member and if you are asked why you have a card like this, just say my name. They know me. After all, my older brother is also part of that organization."

Jeongguk grabbed the card. "Would they do something to me?"

"If you somehow convince them that you wanna join as a member, they will lead you to a secret club located inside the hotel. They will show you everything they do like killing, doing drugs and stuff that happens there and when you react in some way, they will kill you. They let everything for you to see to test you if you're brave and not a coward. And if you do pass the test,congrats you're now a member." Shawn drank his remaining vodka.

"Thank you, Shawn." Jeongguk uttered. He was about to turn his heels when Shawn called his name.

"Jeongguk?"

Jeongguk turned around, his orbs meeting Shawn's.

"Are you sure you're gonna want to do this? You have to kill someone."