CHAPTER SIXTEEN.

The bright golden rays of sunlight kissed the doe eyed male's chubby cheeks, making him squint his eyes and flutter his lashes. His sweater paw hands came to touch his ethereal face, rubbing both of his eyes sleepily.

The beauty immediately noticed the king sized bed that he was sleeping in, dark colored walls and paintings that hung on the wall welcomed his sight. A blanket was thrown off in his body and he immediately rose from the bed, scanning the room he was in.

Jeongguk roamed his eyes everywhere around the room with confusion plastered on his face. Did Taehyung bring him to his room?

He looked for the other male but the male was nowhere in sight. He then looked at the clock that hung above the door.

7:15 am.

Jeongguk looked at his clothes and realized that he was still wearing the ones he wore yesterday and he heaved out a sigh of relief. Silently thanked Taehyung in his mind for not taking advantage of him last night.

All of a sudden, the images of dead bodies and blood scattered the ground that surrounded the entire carnival, the terror cries of the victims flashed and rang through his mind. The pleading voices for help echoed on his head, giving him a migraine.

The doe eyed male closed his eyes shut and tried to shake off the images out of his mind. The horror of the event made him scared as fuck and he wanted nothing more but to try to forget what happened.

It was very strange that a massacre happened out of the blue on this small town and yet Jeongguk wanted to know how or why it happened. He wants to know behind the reason on why a group of armed men suddenly went on a decision to terrorize people.

It made no sense to him.

Perhaps they just wanted to kill for fun and decided to take that opportunity to mass murder on people at a carnival fair? What kind of a sicko would do that? It disgusted Jeongguk really to the core.

It reminded him of an organization that he oh so deeply despised that exists in the future. The same organization that also caused a ton of massacres in his city. What if, what if V caused that?!

If so, then that means V had already formed his gang?!

He shook his head and tried to ignore the thoughts floating around his mind. He'll think about that possibility later. For now, he needs to eat breakfast first.

The doe eyed male then decided to walk out of the room and headed downstairs. His eyes are craving to see Taehyung already.

A delicious smell of bacon and pancakes immediately entered his nostrils and the doe eyed male fastened his pace, walking towards the kitchen where he saw Taehyung's back facing him, an apron wrapped around his body.

Jeongguk stood there in silence as his doe eyes watched Taehyung cook, subconsciously licking his lips as the other male's veiny hand gripped at the spatula and flipped the pancake.

"Are you feeling hungry baby?"

A red blush appeared on his chubby cheeks as he heard Taehyung's deep manly voice. How did he even notice he was there?!

"Bonjour mon amour." Taehyung greeted the doe eyed boy and turned around, seeing Jeongguk's tinted red cheeks.

"W-What did you say?" Blush evident on his face as he avoided Taehyung's deep stare at him, eyeing his every move.

A deep low chuckle escaped Taehyung's mouth as he continued to gaze at the younger, taking in the ethereal appearance of Jeongguk.

The younger's beauty is out of this world. He felt enchanted by it and he can't help but to feel lucky to know that such a rare gem like Jeongguk exists.