CHAPTER TWELVE.

It hasn't been a whole day ever since he time traveled in this timeline yet Jeongguk had already changed so much without knowing. In the span of 14 hours, he had already changed a lot of events and the future is in critical condition.

Taehyung taking a liking to him shouldn't have happened and now his future is badly affected and the poor boy has no idea on what he had done. He unknowingly changed his grandmother's fate and also his.

Doe eyes staring right back at Daehyun's orbs, his sinister smile made the poor boy gulp harshly. How did this man know his name? Perhaps Taehyung told him? His eyes lingered around him and there, he saw Lucy who smiled at the boy, wanting to approach him but couldn't as the older male seemed to be stopping her, still looking at Jeongguk.

The eyes that stared into Jeongguk's was held by many emotions behind it yet one such emotion stood out from the rest of them. Insanity. Daehyun's eyes continued to stare at him like a hawk, observing the boy.

Was this the man his son fancies? Taehyung never brought someone into his mansion before, not even his hook ups. Lucy hadn't even gone there once either.

This was the first time that Taehyung brought someone home and Daehyun knew this boy in front of him was special. In the year where homophobia still exists and treated like a plague, Daehyun can't accept the fact that his only one son might be gay.

And that's why he wants to get rid of this stranger in front of him. He is an obstacle in his plans. Taehyung and Lucy needed to get married as soon as possible. After that, the mayor will promise him to protect his organization and help them when needed. The organization that he built will grow immensely, hoping to spread across the country.

That's his big goal before Taehyung steps into his position as the new leader.

What he didn't know is that Taehyung is bisexual, prefers both. He doesn't care about the gender. It's only been a couple of hours but Taehyung already found himself staring at Jeongguk's beautiful figure and wanting to claim him already.

"Um sorry to ask but who are you? And how did you know my name sir?"

Asked Jeongguk who quietly bit his lip and looked at Taehyung who was staring at his father with his murderous gaze.

"Oh," Daehyun exclaimed, "My dearest Lucy here told me."

Taehyung's eyes shifted into Lucy who went to hug Jeongguk, startling the poor boy. "I missed you already and I don't even know why!"

Jeongguk hugged Lucy back, a big smile can be seen on his bunny face. He badly missed her grandmother's hugs.

Lucy pulled away from him immediately and shifted her gaze to her boyfriend. Daehyun hasn't told her that Taehyung doesn't want to marry her. In fact, she thinks after the discussion of their marriage later at the dinner Taehyung will agree to marry her.

Taehyung was about to drag and pull his father away from his own house when he felt a gun pointed at his lower back. Hissing, he looked at Jeongguk who didn't see anything. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He hissed.

He can't let his father hurt Jeongguk or else he'll kill him without hesitation. He's not afraid to hurt his own father and even Daehyun knows it. He just like to provoke Taehyung, giving him warning on what he might do to the doe eyed male.

"It's almost evening. You two should join us at the dinner, especially Jeongguk." Daehyun ignored his son and smirked. "Why don't you join us?"

Jeongguk looked at Taehyung for permission. Why was he out of the blue suddenly invited to dinner? The doe eyed male doesn't even know that Taehyung's father was right in front of him.