CHAPTER TWENTY THREE.

As the moon shone its light above them, Taehyung lowered his mouth to his and passionately kissed him in a slow burning kiss, pouring all of his desires to Jeongguk.

The doe eyed male moaned loudly and felt himself melting into Taehyung's kisses. Jeongguk has lost his mind, drowning himself into Taehyung's addictive lips that are moving on his own.

Jeongguk's lips are so soft and it makes Taehyung almost lose his sanity. The way the younger's lips just fit right into his, tasting the sweet taste that linger on him.

The younger male's lips are so addicting, it was like a drug and Taehyung is an addict. Kissing Jeongguk might be his favorite thing ever.

He sucks on the younger's bottom lip and nibbles it, asking for access and Jeongguk didn't respond, instead he decided to tease the older and pulled him closer to him.

This made Taehyung groan in arousal and traveled his hands to Jeongguk's ass, groping it tightly making the younger gasp and Taehyung took this opportunity to enter his tongue inside the younger's mouth, exploring and tasting every inch of it.

Jeongguk threw his head back at the pleasure. He feels so weak at Taehyung's touch, his heart pounding loudly at his chest and he is sure that the older malecan hear it.

Taehyung finally pulled away, giving Jeongguk time to breathe from the lack of air, breathing heavily and staring lovingly at the male.

"God, I'm so addicted to you." Taehyung then kissed his jaw, trailing open kisses. The older male tilted his head for more access and then latched his lips on the neck, nibbling and sucking hard on it, painting Jeongguk's necks with his love bite marks.

Jeongguk moans loudly, lips parting as Taehyung continued to suck harshly on his neck "T-Taehyung-"

"Your moans are so heavenly, my moon." Taehyung licked his tongue on the neck and looked back at the younger male before taking him once again into a deep kiss. "Let me hear more of them."

Jeongguk's hands roamed around Taehyung's chest to feel more of him, he buttoned out the shirt and removed the clothes off of him, seeing the older male's bare chest right in front of him.

Jeonggul gulped, seeing the muscles of Taehyung that were now exposed to him. He didn't know that the older male could be this buff. He's so sexy and hot as fuck.

Taehyung suddenly feels the itch of having Jeongguk's soft skin to touch more against his so he ripped all of Jeongguk's clothes with his bare hands, leaving the younger exposed and naked under him.

The doe eyed male let out a loud moan, feeling the touches of Taehyung on his nipple who pinched it hardly, making him scream from the vibration that he felt.

"So sensitive huh?" Taehyung snickered and sucked his lips on the hardened nipple while massaging the other bud.

Fingertips of Jeongguk caressed the biceps of Taehyung all the way down, only to intertwine their fingers.

His other hand went to touch Taehyung's cock, palming and squeezing it, earning a loud moan from Taehyung.

Taehyung was loving this so much, loving the way he can make Jeongguk moan under his touch, his touches only. No one could ever make Jeongguk feel like this other than him.

The older male stopped sucking on the hardened nipple and grazed his lips to Jeongguk's chest, trailing kisses down until his mouth reached the younger's throbbing cock. He smiled in anticipation.

"You want me to suck you baby? Hmm?"

Jeongguk squinted his eyes shut from the amount of pleasure he was receiving. "P-Please, I want- touch me more" He pleaded, begging for the older to fuck him senseless now.