CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.

warning: torture and murder. 

ps: let me know your thoughts abt this chapter <33

-

Taehyung's arms instantly caught Jeongguk's body before the younger male fainted to the ground. The sound of Daehyun clapping was heard, smiling widely at the two lovers.

"Well well well, looks like two crossed lovers in front of me. What a shame he already knows your dark secret huh? My son?"

Taehyung didn't respond and touched Jeongguk's cheeks, grazing his fingertips and caressing the soft skin.

"Tsk."

The brown haired male clicked his tongue and carried the younger in his arms in a bride style and faced his father, giving him a blank stare. He's not even worried that Jeongguk already knows his secret because the doe eyed male will sooner or later know it.

"I got to thank you for that father. Revealing my secret instead of me, you're more excited than myself I see."

Taehyung titled his head, dark brown eyes staring right at his father. A sadistic glint can be seen. "You know, I really hate people like you, you know that right? Always so full of themselves, it makes me want to eliminate them."

"You can't kill me, my son." Daehyun smiled.

Taehyung's eyes lit up at the statement. "Oh, but I can."

Daehyun's eyebrows furrowed in confusion when his men started to walk towards him and grabbed both of his shoulders, pinning him down to the cold ground.

"W-What are you doing?! I'm your leader!" His body began to thrash out of their hold and let out violent curses under his mouth. "You can't fucking do this Taehyung!"

"I'm turning eighteen in four days father, so therefore I have the power to claim my throne now, hmm?"

Daehyun growled and continued to thrash out. The old man can't believe Taehyung will use his own men against him. He should've thought about this. His son has the power to control everyone in the gang.

Taehyung is basically the leader now.

"I've always wanted to kill you, you know? Have your body under me writhing in pain because of me as I slice your skin with my knife and plunge it to your corrupted heart out of your body as I take your life away by my hands,"

"I've waited for this moment for years, me having full control over you. I'm feeling euphoric now, father. You have no idea how much your death can make my chest burst in happiness."

Daehyun growled, the words of his own son ringing through his ears. No one, as in no one shall not have full control over him because he's the one who's supposed to be in control! He can't accept this.

Fuck, he just can't accept the fact that he was defeated by his own son. This makes him feel weak. A fucking coward.

A man that looks like in his late fifties, wearing a fancy suit walked beside Taehyung who was still carrying the younger in his arms and gazed at Daehyun.

"Haejin, you finally came." Taehyung said, pertaining to the male beside him. "I hope you're happy seeing your own best friend like this, looking so pathetic and pitiful as ever."

The men dragged Daehyun away out of the church but not before the old man met Haejin's eyes and his anger burned more in his chest. "You!"

"Hello, Daehyun." Haejin greeted his former best friend who was now growling in anger at him, eyes darkening seeing the man who betrayed him.