CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.

The blonde haired fairy groaned in pain and then he opened his eyes, immediately darkness filling his eyesight.

I'm blindfolded?! Yoongi panicked and then he felt himself sitting on a chair, both hands and his whole body tied on it.

He tried to budge, hoping that he would get himself out of it but the grip was too strong and he felt his body weaken.

The fairy knows they did something to him. There is no way that he would get weaker like this, helplessly tied on a chair. He can easily get himself out of here but his body just won't cooperate and he could feel his powers getting weak.

A deja vu hit Yoongi in the chest. It's the same thing that V did to him in the future, at the club where he met Jeongguk. They made his body paralyzed from a poison and made his powers disappear for hours.

His stomach tightened. There is really someone that is helping V for sure, a creature with powers just like Yoongi but who? There's no way V could know someone else that is also like him.

Suddenly, he heard a door open, its loud sound rambled through his ears and he heard loud footsteps coming towards him.

His breath hitched, hearing the loud scrape of another chair getting placed in front of him and he could feel someone else sitting on it, facing him.

A dark low chuckle echoed in the room and Yoongi felt shivers down his spine. It made his legs tremble a little bit.

"Having fun there Yoongi?"

Taehyung's deep voice boomed throughout the room. The fairy gritted his teeth. He's right. His suspicions about the male were true. Taehyung is really hiding something underneath his skin.

"Were you following me hmm?"

"I'm not." Yoongi gritted his teeth in anger. "What did you do to me?! Why am I here?!"

"Oh that," Taehyung chuckled, amused. "I know who you are, fairy."

Yoongi stilled on his seat, lips parting in shock "H-How-"

Taehyung let out a laugh, the sound gave Yoongi another shiver on his spine. This man, in front of him unknowingly scares him and he's just a human yet the power of Taehyung that he holds over the fairy is something Yoongi is scared of.

"I know someone like you." Taehyung said, grabbing himself a wine and drinking it. "She's also a fairy but not like you. She's my friend."

"Who?! There's no way fairies like us will help an insane lunatic person like you!" Yoongi snapped, feeling his chest tighten again.

Taehyung let out another dark chuckle under his breath, almost glaring at the fairy in front of him. "She's a half fairy and a half witch."

Yoongi's body froze. A half fairy and a witch?! What the fuck-

"She's not like you, a fairy from the light side, Yoongi." Taehyung explained. "She's from the dark side."

Yoongi felt a lump on his throat.

Dark fairies.

They are someone whom you should not cross paths with. They are sinister and dangerous and fairies from the light side like Yoongi try to avoid getting with them every damn time.

They cause pain and grief to people who they don't like or try to disturb them. They are menacing scary creatures.

In fact, they don't look like the other fairies from the light side who look ethereal beauties. Instead, they look scary as fuck and intimidating, radiating murderous vibes and if you dare to try having an eye contact with them, they would not hesitate to take your life and feed on your soul.