CHAPTER THIRTY THREE.

trigger warning: murder and school shooting/massacre. read at your own risk. If you are uncomfortable please don't read thank you.

Also a long chapter!!!

song for this chapter: pumped up kicks by foster the people

-

Jeongguk groaned, feeling the pain throb in his head. He then slowly opened his eyes, the ray of the sun hitting his face and he looked away, blocking the sunlight with his hand. He noticed that he's still in their- Taehyung's bedroom.

The memories of last night slowly came into his mind. A sharp pang hit his chest when realization hit him.

Did Taehyung do something to him last night? He immediately checked his clothes and he let out a relieved sigh. The older male didn't do anything.

He's glad that Taehyung didn't search for his pockets and saw the knife that Yoongi secretly gave to him.

Jeongguk held his head with both of his hands as he felt the pain throb on his head.The memory of Taehyung giving him food and a glass of water last night suddenly came into his mind and his eyes widened.

The drink. Oh my god. Taehyung did something with the drink and that's why it tastes very weird according to him. Jeongguk is really sure that before he passed out, Taehyung also said something that gave him chills.

"Finally," Taehyung quickly pecks his lips. "You can never get rid of me, Jeongguk. You're bound to me for eternity now."

"W-What does he mean by that? That I'm bound to him?" Jeongguk whispered to himself, starting to feel scared at Taehyung's words.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Jeongguk really needs to do something now. He came here to kill V and this is the right opportunity to do it. He just almost fucked up by falling so hard for him but he has to do it.

Jeongguk hopes he can succeed in what he's about to do now. He promised himself that he'll get his revenge even though he just found out that Lucy wasn't even his real grandmother but still, she was there his whole life and took care of him.

So he's going to focus on his mission instead of his own feelings even though it hurts so badly. Jeongguk wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he didn't complete this mission.

He also blames himself for falling in love with Taehyung. The biggest mistake he ever made in his whole life but at the same time, the euphoric feeling that he had with the older male is something he couldn't ever forget no matter how much he tried to erase his feelings for Taehyung after knowing the whole truth about him being a serial killer and V's younger self this whole time.

He didn't bother to check himself in the mirror and slowly stood up from the bed. Jeongguk almost fell to the ground as dizziness almost took over his whole body.

Damnit. What did Taehyung put in the drink?! Jeongguk groaned quietly and took a deep breath.

The words of Yoongi rang in his head. There's no way he can pretend and make Taehyung trust and believe him that everything is okay because it's not. Everything feels like hell and Jeongguk wants to end it now.

He wants to kill Taehyung or V today.

He slowly walked out of the room and quietly tiptoed. He looked around to check if Taehyung was around but fortunately, he wasn't so Jeongguk quietly walked downstairs.

The whole mansion seemed quiet. It was so quiet for Jeongguk that it made him feel nervous. He can't help but to think if Taehyung is in the mansion or not.

Jeongguk quietly walked downstairs and soon reached the living room. He slowly tiptoed to see if there's any sight of Taehyung.

He almost screamed as he finally saw Taehyung's body, laying on the couch, sleeping.