CHAPTER TWENTY.

The blonde haired fairy helplessly walked through the quiet streets. His whole body is getting tired each minute from walking for hours. Throat dry and stomach growling from hunger.

Yoongi kept looking for the doe eyed male everywhere hoping to see the younger but he failed to see Jeongguk. He was hoping that the younger one landed on the right place and at the right timeline.

Nervousness grew in his stomach as he anxiously roamed his eyes everywhere. Did he fail to bring the younger one here? Or maybe, he found V already or worse he died because of him?

Negative thoughts coursed through his mind. You can't blame the fairy, if he finds out that the younger is dead because of him, he will never be able to forgive himself.

Well, let's just hope that the younger male is still alive somewhere. Yoongi thought.

He continued to wander through the lonely streets of the rich neighborhood. Lampposts surrounding him everywhere, providing the area a light. It was quiet and empty as it was already past midnight. Chirps of birds and a gust of wind rustling.

Yoongi huffed and groaned when his body hit the ground. He felt so weak and tired. He hasn't eaten anything yet since yesterday. His stomach is growling non stop from hunger.

He tried to stand up and luckily he managed to do so before his feet carried him to a mini supermarket. Happiness immediately engulfed his whole body. Finally, a freaking place where he can find some damn food.

The fairy fastened his pace, ignoring the pain in his legs that was tired from walking straight for hours and headed inside the store.

His face immediately lightened up. Money is not actually a big problem for him because he can just compel the cashier later on.

His hands immediately snatched some snacks and a can of beer before walking up to the cashier and forced her to look in his eyes.

Yoongi's orbs shined blue as he stared intensely at the cashier. "I'm not gonna pay for this woman. So I'm gonna purchase these for free and you will allow me to do it."

"Yes." The cashier mindlessly nodded, unaware that she was under a spell of compulsion from Yoongi.

This is one of Yoongi's favorite powers of his. Mind compulsion, along with his other powers which also consists of Telekinesis and Time Travelling. He rarely uses it though but right now, his poor stomach is in need of food and the fairy just happened to have no money with him.

"It feels so damn good to be a fairy, man." Yoongi chuckled, holding a box of chips and a can of beer in his hands before walking into a sidewalk and sitting there, placing the food he bought and sitting on the ground.

He silently munched his food, gazing at the moon above the night sky. The moonlight hitting his pale skin. Yoongi along with Jeongguk has no idea on what V looks like when he was younger.

The fairy saw the leader's face once when he attempted to murder him at his penthouse but unluckily before he even tried to do so, the older man caught him and threw him at the club where he met the doe eyed male.

Yoongi wondered how V knew he was a fairy? He could easily beat him that time and yet he couldn't, there was someone that was helping V and he is eager to find out who.

He can say that V's face is actually handsome, really handsome.

That kind of an old man that is still striving in his early sixties. If he wasn't such a psychopath and a mafia leader of a deadly organization, he sure for real will make him his old sugar daddy.

Like, how can someone be that old already and yet still look hot as fuck? Only V can relate.

But that wasn't the case anymore because he had another problem. He has no fucking idea on what the older man looks like when he was fucking younger! Although, Yoongi is hoping in his memory that he might somehow be able to recognize his younger features cause he had already met the older version of the said male in the future.