CHAPTER NINETEEN.

The cool air brushes through Jeongguk's skin, making him shiver from the cold. Doe eyes staring at the spot where he saw someone very familiar to him.

Yoongi.

"Petal, are you alright?"

Jeongguk shut his eyes tight and then nodded. Did he just see Yoongi or was he just hallucinating?

It really looks like the blonde fairy to him but he could just be wrong. The trauma and the fatigue is still in his body because of the events that happened last night and today. Hallucination must've taken over his senses.

The doe eyed male shook his head and looked at Taehyung who was looking at him with worry...?

"You looked like you just saw a ghost or something."

The older male is acting so differently lately and Jeongguk noticed it. Everything about Taehyung changed since that night when the massacre happened.

He's not that cold and mean to Jeongguk anymore and this made the boy think about why Taehyung suddenly acted so... caring for him.

Before, Jeongguk felt intimidated and nervous around Taehyung but now, everything has changed.

When he's talking to him, he suddenly doesn't feel nervous at all. He's not scared of the older male anymore.

Jeongguk weirdly felt safe in his arms but at the same time, there was a dread feeling in his chest and he tried to ignore it.

"Nothing. Can we just go home?"

Taehyung shook his head. "We still have something to do baby. I want you to forget what happened earlier and last night."

The younger male chewed his lips. "Why do you suddenly care about me?"

Taehyung grabbed his hands and started to walk. He looked back at Jeongguk and a smile immediately etched on his face.

"Like I told you, I really fancy you Jeongguk."

Jeongguk hummed, trying to ignore the blush that is forming on his cheeks. He let Taehyung drag him away from the store.

Silence engulfed them, the moonlight illuminated in the sky as they walk through the quiet streets. Hands still holding.

"How old are you?"

Jeongguk broke the silence that was engulfing them. The older male looked back and smiled.

"What a random question."

"Just answer it."

"Fine. I'm turning eighteen in two weeks."

"Oh so..." Jeongguk tried to calculate in his mind. "You're born in 1955?"

"Yes." Taehyung simply replied. The moon looked so beautiful tonight and he gazed into it.

So he's 65 years old in the future. Great. Jeongguk thought. A whole grandpa.

"Well, what year were you born?" The younger male stilled in his question.

"Um I..." Jeongguk tried to answer, scratching his neck awkwardly at the question. What is he going to say? That he's born in 2003 and 48 years younger than him?

"1956? Yeah, I was born in 1956." He smoothly lied through his teeth. He's not good at math but luckily he calculated everything on his mind.

Taehyung didn't reply after that and he went to grab something in his pocket.

Spray paint cans.

"Um, what are we going to do with that?" He watched Taehyung as the older male took out some cans out of his pocket.