CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN.

"You are the only film I would never get tired of watching, baby. Every scene is beautiful and a masterpiece, just like your whole existence, Jeongguk."

Taehyung mumbled, head buried into the younger's neck, planting kisses and sucking the soft skin making Jeongguk let out a small moan.

"S-Stop it Taehyung. Not now." Jeongguk tried to push away Taehyung's arm off of him and huffed.

The two males are both laying on the couch, a small television was playing in front of them as Taehyung held Jeongguk in his arms, comforting the poor doe eyed male and giving him cuddles.

Taehyung's brown hair was tied up in a bun, wearing a black t-shirt while Jeongguk only wore an oversized shirt that stopped in his mid thigh, making it visible to Taehyung.

It's been hours yet the event that happened today makes him just wanna cry all day and curl up in a ball. The pain of betrayal is still there in his chest as the thought of Lucy, trying to poison him.

The image of Lucy smiling before giving him the drink is engraved on his mind and his brain keeps replaying it like a broken record, taunting him.

Taehyung didn't listen to his words and instead hugged the poor doe eyed male closer to him. His mouth bit Jeongguk's earlobe.

"My heart is so full of you, Jeongguk. I can hardly call it my own anymore."

"J-Just stop talking and watch the movie p-please." Jeongguk chewed his bottom lip as he tried to focus his attention on the movie they are both currently watching.

"How can I have,baby? When I have a whole ethereal masterpiece laying in my arms?"

Before, Jeongguk would feel butterflies by the sweet words of Taehyung but now, he is not in the right mood. He is still shaken up about what happened today. It's actually traumatizing cause he really didn't expect it at all.

Out of nowhere, his own grandmother would try to even kill him. Negative thoughts are swirling in his mind.

Is getting into a relationship with Taehyung a mistake?

Noticing Jeongguk's silence, Taehyung grabbed his chin and faced him. "What's wrong, my love, hmm?"

Jeongguk's doe eyes then pierced into his dark ones and didn't utter a reply on his question. Thinking about how he almost got killed by his own grandmother out of jealousy.

Taehyung sighed. "Baby, I know what happened today was unexpected and trust me, I didn't know that she could do that to you. Trust me, I won't allow that bitch to get closer to you ever again so don't ever worry about that, alright?"

Jeongguk nodded, no words daring to come out from his mouth and faced his attention back again on the tv.

The 1960 film Psycho was playing on the small television and Jeongguk could feel himself shivering in fear when the killer stabbed the woman in the shower multiple times. He trembled and flinched as the scary music rang throughout the room.

"W-Why are we even watching this, Taehyung? I told you I hate horror movies." Scared doe eyes of Jeongguk met Taehyung's.

Taehyung silently cooed at how adorable Jeongguk looks like right now. Scared like a little bunny that he was. Taehyung really loves seeing the fear etched on the younger male's face. It turns him on.

"To distract you baby on what happened today and besides," Taehyung lowered his mouth and pressed it against his cheeks. "I love seeing you get scared."

"What the fuck Taehyung?" Jeongguk said, feeling a little bit comfortable at the older male's statement.

Taehyung let out a deep chuckle and grabbed Jeongguk's chin once again, turning the doe eyed male face his attention back on the television. He licked Jeongguk's earlobe and then whispered.