CHAPTER THIRTY TWO.

Jeongguk could feel his whole world stop, he couldn't utter a single sound from his throat as his beautiful doe eyes slowly watched Jihyun's body fall to the ground, lifeless.

Yoongi's face morphed into shock and horror as he watched the person he loves slowly fall the ground as death finally embrace Jihyun's body.

"NO!" Yoongi screamed and scurried to Jihyun's now lifeless body, holding him closer and sobbing. His heart shattered into many pieces and he could feel the pain surging into his chest. "No, please- Wake up, No!"

Jeongguk's body started to shake badly, doe eyes glistening from tears and he slowly backed away from Taehyung who had no emotion planted on his handsome face.

Did he just witness Taehyung kill Jihyun?

Tears streamed down from Jeongguk's eyes and he pressed a hand into his mouth from shock as he looked at Taehyung, eyes filled with pain and sobbed loudly.

Yoongi with a broken look on his face and eyes full of tears cursed at Taehyung. "You are a fucking monster! How can you do this to your own friend, huh?!"

Taehyung only smirked and looked at the fairy who was crying. "He's a traitor. He deserves death."

"Fuck you! You deserve to die!"

Yoongi was about to pounce on Taehyung when he suddenly flew to the other side, hitting the wall with such force. The fairy groaned in pain. He then realized after that Dabria used her powers against him to protect Taehyung.

Taehyung could only let out a tsk sound and his eyes darted at Jeongguk, piercing right through him and offered his arms for the doe eyed male. "Come here, baby."

Jeongguk shook his head and looked at him with eyes filled with sadness, betrayal and pain. "H-How can y-you do this?!"

Taehyung tried to walk closer to him but Jeongguk backed away, scared of the older male. "D-Don't come any closer!"

Jeongguk cried even harder, his chest tightening in pain when he realized that Jihyun is dead and that also means... his best friend Jimin won't exist in the future anymore.

Dabria rolled her eyes at the drama in front of her and gripped both of the girls in her hold, making them yelp in pain.

"Yoohoo! How about these girls right here? Should I kill one of them? You decide V."

Jeongguk quickly turned around, eyes widening in fear as he saw Lucy and the other girl sobbing.

"STOP!" Jeongguk yelled. "P-Please don't."

Lucy and Mirae were both crying as they witnessed Jihyun's death right in front of their eyes. Mirae rested a hand on her belly as she tried to stop her tears from falling.

Jeongguk shut his eyes tight, the words of Yoongi never left his mind. Is Yoongi true? That Lucy wasn't his real grandmother?

"I-I can't let you kill both of them! Please," Jeongguk begged and he forced himself to look at Taehyung's blank eyes who was already staring at him. "P-Please don't kill both of them, I'm begging you please,"

"Oh, come on V! Decide now! Now that Mirae is really Jeongguk's real grandmother then Lucy is deemed useless now." Dabria rolled her eyes, hands itching to kill someone right now.

"No! Please," Jeongguk is crying really hard right now. He stared at Mirae and he couldn't help but to feel something in his chest. She has the same doe eyes as his and also she is pregnant.

Jeongguk widened his eyes. This can't be. Mirae is pregnant and the child is his father?!

The doe eyed male looked at Yoongi for confirmation who was still laying on the ground and the fairy nodded his head at him.