CHAPTER TWENTY SIX.

Jeongguk was paralyzed in shock, big doe eyes staring right back at Lucy who was looking at him with an unreadable expression on her face.

She did what? Jeongguk slowly shook his head, eyes held in betrayal as he continued to gaze at Lucy.

This can't be.

"I-Is that true?" Tears welled up in his doe eyes. His own grandmother just tried to kill him?! What the fuck is happening?

Taehyung immediately looked at him in worry and released his tight grip on the girl and went to the doe eyed male to give him a hug.

Jeongguk could feel Taehyung's hands grab his cheeks and face him.

Is the reason why she tried to kill him is because he stole Taehyung away from her? How could she do this? Kill him immediately?

Doesn't she know that he's here to save her life?

Lucy held a smile on her face, loving the teary face of Jeongguk but at the same time she felt guilty inside but she ignored it and faced Taehyung bravely.

"I t-thought we were friends?" Jeongguk questioned the girl who scoffed at the question.

"Who said we were friends? You stole Taehyung away from me!"

Jeongguk shook his head again. Feeling a pain strike in his chest. No, this girl in front of him is not the grandmother he used to know. This is a different person. His Grandma Lulu would never dare to hurt someone.

Not even her own grandson from the future.

The doe eyed male knew that he indeed stole Taehyung away from her but it's the right thing to do! Lucy marrying Taehyung and ending up being together instead of his grandfather will make him and his father not exist in the future.

He badly wants to say to her that he time traveled for her and came from the future but she won't believe him. Anyone here wouldn't. Including Taehyung.

God, where the fuck is Yoongi when you need him?!

"We need to talk outside, Taehyung. Alone." Lucy said, giving one last glare at the doe eyed male before she went out of the room.

Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger. How could she fucking do this?!

No one can hurt Jeongguk. No one. Or else they'll meet death themselves.

A plan immediately formed in his mind and he smirked before grabbing the cheeks of Jeongguk, eyes softening as he softly held the soft skin in his hands, forcing Jeongguk to face him.

"Are you, okay baby?" Jeongguk smiled and nodded.

No, he is not okay, at all. He is feeling betrayed and intense pain engulfed his whole chest but he tried to ignore it, hoping that Taehyung won't notice it. That he's okay when he's not.

Cause how could you be okay when the most important person in your life suddenly tried to kill you? This is not the Lucy he knew.

"I'll go talk to her. I'll be right back, okay baby?" Taehyung kissed his forehead and went after Lucy.

Lucy stood outside the mansion, both arms crossed and seemingly tapping her foot to the ground out of patience, waiting for Taehyung.

It was the right thing to do. Kill Jeongguk so that she would have Taehyung on her own and Jeongguk wouldn't suffer by the hands of him.

Lucy totally believes that she can handle Taehyung. She knew every little thing about him including most of his secrets but that's what she thought. Actually, Lucy doesn't know everything about him. She only knows about the gang and that's it!