CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT.

warning: this chapter includes mature content such as doing sexual activities inside a church. please don't read this chapter if you might get uncomfortable, thank you and i'm sorry in advance.

another warning: slight homophobia.

-

Three hours before the mass shooting at the town hall.

"My fresh meat fucking escaped!"

The mafia members crowded the entire hallway, preparing for the mass shooting later as Taehyung ordered.

Jihyun bit his lip as he heard the butcher man's voice, indicating that he already knew that Yoongi escaped.

JIhyun groaned and looked at the door where Yoongi was hiding. He was just praying that if they find out that Yoongi escaped, hopefully they wouldn't check every door to find him.

So he has to do something and he hopes this plan will work or else both him and Yoongi are a dead meat.

He just can't believe that he will betray Taehyung, his best friend since childhood, over someone whom he just met three days ago. Taehyung might be his best friend but that doesn't mean he supports everything that Taehyung does.

He didn't even ask to be a cannibal. Heck, Taehyung didn't even ask for his permission. He just dragged his best friend into this mess. Jihyun wanted to complain but Taehyung became more deadly and dangerous and it wouldn't be a surprise if one day Taehyung will kill him, even if he is his best friend.

Jihyun walked slowly at the hysterical butcher man whose name was Donghyun, stomping his feet to the ground like a child throwing a fit. The other mafia members looked at him and started laughing.

"Damn Donghyun, what's gotten you so mad today? Didn't eat a single chunk of brain today?" A mafia member teased and they all laughed.

"My meat escaped!" Donghyun bursts in anger. He was also feeling scared that if Taehyung found out about this, the future mafia leader will for sure be the one to chop Donghyun's body into pieces.

"Who's meat is ya chopping this time? Last time you ate a child's brain and you almost went berserk because of its taste. Damn, I also want to eat a child's brain too." Another mafia member snickered.

Donghyun ignored their sick words and was about to turn around when he heard Jihyun's voice.

"Everyone get out and prepare your guns for today."

The mafia members suddenly stopped their bickering and stared at Jihyun in shock. This is the first time they see the male looking so serious. Jihyun has always been that carefree and joke type guy so it's a surprise for them to see him like this.

"What are you looking at? Get out, now!" Loud voice of Jihyun boomed through the hallway and everyone immediately scattered out, not wanting to anger the male and listened to the orders of Taehyung's right hand. Who are they to disobey Jihyun's orders?

Once every man was out of the way, Donghyun growled, glaring at Jihyun. "You! Where is my fresh meat?"

Jihyun just smiled at him, not feeling an ounce of fear and raised both of his hands in surrender, slowly walking towards the growling male. "Relax, buddy. We will find him."

Donghyun growled loudly in anger, ready to pounce on Jihyun. "You liar! You fucking helped him escape!"

"No, I didn't." He lied.

Jihyun's eyes widened and immediately sprinted towards the door where Yoongi was hiding. Dongyun was running towards him, chasing him and thankfully, Jihyun was able to shut the door right in front of his face in time.