CHAPTER FIVE.

Fuck, I can't- I can't do this! This is so-

Jeongguk can feel his whole stomach drowning in misery as he searches for a blonde male inside the club. He roamed his eyes, searching for blonde hair in a red suit. There's a blonde boy that he knows and he's hoping that it's not him or else... no he won't do it if it's Jimin.

Hand gripped tightly to the gun, feeling the heavy weight of it, nervousness swallowed Jeongguk's whole body to the core. He can't help but to think why is he doing this, but then again he was reminded of his task here, to get revenge and give justice to his family.

While still roaming in the club, Jeongguk's eyes caught someone familiar dancing through the crowd. He immediately stopped in his tracks when he saw a certain blonde haired male who's been there throughout everything in his life.

Jimin.

Eyes glued to Jimin's dancing figure, Jeongguk could feel the dread creep inside. No, no. Jeongguk can't do this. What is he doing here in the club? That's Jimin! His best friend for god's sake.

What is he doing here? The fuck? How did he know this place?! He thought.

His eyes filled with tears immediately. He can't do this and he won't. He tried to step back, avoiding and hoping he won't be noticed by Jimin who is flirting with a girl, swaying and subtly putting his hands on her, giving her a cheeky smile.

He was about to go away when he remembered the words the man said earlier. Blonde hair in a red suit.

Wait. Jimin is not in a red suit. Jeongguk looked back at Jimin again and he's wearing his normal leather jacket and pants. The doe eyed male breathed out in relief. Thank god, it's not Jimin or else he'll never forgive himself if he ever does that to his best friend.

With a relieved sigh, the doe eyed male went to the bathroom quickly. He needed air. What happened back there almost terrified him. The thought of Jimin's blood in his hands is terrifying as fuck. He just can't kill his best friend, he has to kill himself first in order to do that.

With quick steps, his feet dragged him to the bathroom. He immediately went to the sink and washed his face. Jeongguk breathed slowly in and out. Anxiety is still creeping inside of him. He looked at the gun that he's holding, he only had 50 minutes to finish the task and he wasted 15 minutes already.

Sighing, he looked briefly at his reflection in the mirror before deciding to head out of the bathroom when he heard a tap sound coming from one of the cubicles in the bathroom.

Jeongguk immediately stopped in his tracks, loud sounds of some edm music playing at the club still blaring in the background filled his ears. "H-Hello? Is anybody there?"

Tap.

Followed by another tap, the sound became louder this time. Jeongguk became scared. What the fuck is happening? Before he could go to the source of the sound he then heard a raspy voice of a male from the cubicle, "Please let me out."

Jeongguk's doe eyes widened. "Please let me out!"

The doe eyed male immediately went to the cubicle. The door is locked and can't be opened because of a wooden stick preventing the door from being opened. Jeongguk opened the door and immediately a bloody sight welcomed his irises.

There, a blonde man with a red suit, covered in blood scattered around the floor, barely breathing. A rope tightly wrapped around both of his hands and a large gunshot wound placed on his shoulder. "Please let me out."

This is the man Jeongguk was looking for. The sight in front of him was bloody and one shot from him could be the death of the poor blonde man in front of him. This is it, his first kill. He has to or else he wouldn't be allowed to join the gang.