EPILOGUE.

Jeongguk let out a relieved sigh and he pulled out from the hug, seeing Lucy alive and well.

"Where's dad?" Jeongguk looked around, in hopes to find his father but then his father, Jungwon appeared, a big smile planted on his face as he held the chocolate cake in front of him.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you!" Jungwon sings.

Jeongguk immediately ran up to him and hugged him. Oh how much he missed his father. "Thank you so much. I love you guys both."

Jeongguk could feel happiness in his chest as he blew the candle and his father and Lucy clapped happily.

There was something missing though. Jeongguk thought that he saved everyone including Mirae and Hoseok but where are they?

"Um, can I ask you a question?" Jeongguk asked Lucy who stared at him and raised her eyebrow. "Yes, kookie, what is it?"

"Where's Mirae and Hoseok?" He asked and his doe eyes watched how Lucy's face turned into frown.

Oh my god. How do I tell him? That Taehyung is alive and ended up killing both of them? No, Jeongguk cannot know about this yet. He just got back and I don't want him to know about V. I need Jeongguk to keep away from him.

Jeongguk thought that they were alive because well, he killed Taehyung right? and he's also hoping to see his mother.

"Oh, um Hoseok was out of town and Mirae..." Lucy stuttered. "She died by giving birth to your father."

"Oh." Jeongguk immediately felt sad. So that was the last time he ever saw Mirae?!

"Well, how about mom?" He excitedly asked, feeling excited to finally see his mother after years.

"She went abroad," Jungwon lied and spoke before Lucy did.

Oh. Jeongguk felt sad about this but he only nodded his head. Something's not right about the whole situation. He could feel it but there's no way his father and Lucy would lie to him, right? He trusts them.

"Well, anyways," Lucy clapped her hands, breaking the tension around the room. "Jeongguk, you need to go to school right now! You're late,"

Jeongguk wanted to whine but Lucy gave him a hard glare. He pouted. "Fine."

He quickly went upstairs to change and he ate breakfast before going to school. Not gonna lie but it feels so weird to go back. Especially seeing everyone wearing modern clothes and not something from the 70s.

Jeongguk maybe got a little attached to that era. He literally just went back and it feels like he was still in 1973. Well, when he got inside the portal, he immediately found himself laying on his own bed, finally back in 2020. Time traveling was that fast like lightning.

Anyways, Jeongguk walked around the hallways and his eyes searched for a certain someone even though he knew it's impossible to see him since well, Jihyun's death.

Jimin.

"Hey!" Yugyeom immediately wrapped his arm around Jeongguk's shoulders and the doe eyed male yelped, eyes widening seeing one of his friends. "Oh, hey Yugyeom,"

Yugyeom looked at him confused. "Wow, it's been like years since I've heard you calling my name."

Jeongguk's eyes furrowed in confusion. What? "Um, sorry? I've always called you Yugyeom though?"

Yugyeom rolled his eyes, acting hurt. "Dude, you've been calling me Gyeomie for years. I'm your best friend! You only call my real name when you're angry."

What?! Best friend? But Jimin is his best friend...

"Anyways, Happy birthday bitch! Another year closer to death sheesh," Yugyeom greeted.