|Prologue|

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

PROLOGUE

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

 Track Till Now. 

Ragini and Swara are step-sisters. Ragini's stepmother Sharmishta got married to their father after long years of separation. Ragini's alliance gets fixed to Laksh Maheshwari, who falls for her sister, Swara. Soon Ragini convinces everyone to give their consent for their relation. Meanwhile, Laksh's cousin Sanskaar comes back to avenge his lover's death and manipulates Ragini to side him. Coming into his words she decides to plot against Swara and successfully gets married to Laksh after pushing Swara into a river on her wedding day. Swara survives the fall and comes back to expose Ragini's deeds. In that process gets married to Sanskaar. After one more attempt to win Laksh fails, Ragini gets kidnapped by Laksh who wanted to punish her for her mistakes. But it comes as a backlash when Ragini's grandmother demands the Maheshwari property in return for Laksh's freedom. Durgaprasad, Laksh's father obliges. Between this Swara and Sanskaar fall for each other. The entry of Kavita, Sanskaar's ex-girlfriend and Urvashi,  Ragini's maternal aunt wreak more havocs but Ragini and Swara manage to fight them together and unite. Ragini changes for good. The families decide to get Swara-Sanskaar and Ragini-Laksh's marriage done on the same mandap(Pavillion).  But on the day of the marriage, Laksh brings an unknown girl Kavya in the place of Ragini tricking her in the name of love. It soon turns out that Kavya is an alias for Tanya Malhotra. Tanya Malhotra was charged with murder at the age of nine who refuses to admit the crime and blames Laksh that who was also responsible for that incident. It is also known that she was mentally ill after her parent's death. But the fact that only she went to prison and not Laksh infuriated her making her take the drastic step to ruin them. But the power of the two sisters defeated her.

 ⊏ From Where This Story Starts. 

After Kavya and her brother Karthik were proved guilty, they managed to escape the police's clutches. Karthik gets caught while Kavya finds her getaway and leaves. The next day was the festival of Holi. Amidst the tension of Kavya not being arrested the Maheshwaris decide to host a celebration to mark a new beginning. 

My story starts at the Holika Dahan.

 ⊏ Reason.

Out of all the tracks I chose this because from this point onwards the screening time of RagLak decreased. The show was called SWARAGINI but Swara's character was only highlighted. Ragini's character is shown in grey shades more than the positive ones. Nevertheless, Ragini's role was beautifully played. I personally felt Ragini's character could have improved several times. I really felt that they overdid Swara's character. They could have at least given a spin-off for RagLak. That sadly didn't happen. So I might sound rude, but I don't like Swara's character in the story. Worry not, she's going to evil in this story. The story for Ragini was centred on her rejection and her limitless love for Laksh. And Laksh was focused more on his immaturity and impulsive behaviour. They could have done a lot of development. At least they could have considered the fact that Ragini was a naive character. Laksh's playboy character hit heights, though. The production house didn't justify the roles of RagLak well and here I am grabbing all the limelight just for them.

But you will know whether this is actually a RagLak story or something else.

 ⊏ Cast, Characters and Aesthetics.