|The Savage Tiger|

Laksh 

⊏ Laksh ⊐

Life is scrutiny. A trial to find the mightiest. Ever heard of the phrase, 'Survival of the fittest.' You've heard it right. From infants to oldies, challenges are what shapes our life. Racing, bets and alcohol. That's how my life sounds like.

Being called a spoilt brat, jerk or irresponsible never mattered to me in life. To me, the biggest nemesis of my life was my father. Curbing my rights, my interest and pulling me to the whole mess of a family drama is what he has shown me.

I was proud to be called a player. I was proud to be called a greek god. I was proud of being rich and wealthy. I loved it when girls drop their levels to allure me. I loved the way they swoon at my one wink.

I loved the taste of the freedom I called. I loved the magic of liquor. I loved the pride of being a winner. I loved everything about my life. Just those daily doses of taunts and lectures were exceptions.

I wanted to stay so. Until I stepped in for the best and the worst moments of my life. Falling in love was an eccentric feeling. I fell for her. Someone I shouldn't have. I regret it to date. Swara will always be a mistake. In fact, I will call her my lost infatuation. A person who will forever be my sister-in-law only.

The Tale of Maheshwaris and Gadodias is famous, isn't it?

Chaos and mess everywhere. Tangled in treachery, lost in wars, shackled as slaves, hated by love, drowned in tears, deaf to screams. That's what my home is. 

Life has become as deceptive as a mirage in a desert. But she was my oasis once upon a time. As melodious as her name. But...

I betrayed her. She betrayed me.

I lied to her. She lied to me.

I played with her. She plotted for me.

I hurt her. She hurt me.

I hated her. And today she hates me.

She despises my existence on Earth. She despises my role in her life. She despises everything about me.

She worshipped the land I walked on and I walked over her. Loving myself has become a suffocation.

Why wouldn't she!  I deserved it.

I still can't name my relation with her. I wish those days came back and I could fall in love with her. How much ever I deny, her love for me was something even words will fail to describe. She was insane in love, but she never hurt me. Even calling me names and saying she hates me, she never let even a thorn hurt me. She slapped me. She tortured but she never stopped loving me until that night.

I betrayed her. I killed all the innocence of her that loved me. When I heard that love was madness. I shrugged it off. When she came I thought the madness was Obsession. When she left I understood that madness to make someone feel you're important. It's the madness of killing your own to make someone live. It's the madness of keeping your palm over the thorn to not let the other hurt. It's the madness of calling someone your home, your forever, always and eternity. 

If love isn't madness, then it isn't Love! And in that madness, I pray to never find sanity.

Ragini wasn't any girl in my life. She will always be the friend whom I chose over my so-called love Swara. That day I had trusted her more than anyone. Didn't I?

Then what happened to me? 

But some things are too good to last.

She left to find herself someone worthy of her love.

It hurts? Hell, it does. Crashing of 100 bones wouldn't have hurt this much. Burning acid over my skin also would have been better.

Now I stand hurt yet strong. Claws and Fangs white as ever. Lurking in the forest, dearest yet dangerous. I am a hunter on four legs. Imperial for a loner. As dreadful as a gathering storm. I am fearless and ravening. Protector and prisoner of love. Stripped skinned, sarcastic tongued brute. Who am I? I am the

SAVAGE TIGER

I don't set goals, I hunt them down.