ⅩⅩⅡ. Final Boarding Call

Disclaimer: This chapter will be a little fast. Tell me if I need to change the pace. I thought of not dragging much. This might focus less on NeRa but this might be an interesting chapter. And I'm sorry for this long gap. Got held up. Also there will be fewer pictures in this, I hope you don't mind.

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

ⅩⅫ.FINAL BOARDING CALL

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

Palak pulled her backpack over her shoulder as she placed her sparkling canvas inside her new college campus. It was a college built not long back. They were nothing like her alma mater. She sighed as her lips stretched out in glee.

(A/n: I like her style!! She is pwettyyy!!! )

Confidently striding inside, she had become the hot topic of the college already. Being the daughter of a famous businessman earned her that. But the aura she carried along made her a head-turner. She smirked at the guys who checked her out shamelessly. She wasn't new to it.

Those gushings and whispers across the corridor seemed to dwindle as she neared the office. She got a warm welcome from the Principal. Collecting her schedule and required materials she made her way to her class.

The first period went in a blur with everyone trying to get into her books. This came with parents who had deep pockets. But she'd turn them down and walk away.

"Let's begin with Mr.Dwivedi!" her English professor had pointed it out to her. A stout woman in her thirties, with grey hair hidden behind the dyed strand of thick black hair, freckles and wrinkles across her face and spectacles on the rim of her nose and dangling strings on either side.

Palak craned her neck to look at the guy four benches away. Her eyes stuck at his appearance. She carefully eyed that guy. He had a rich look, and a royal stance when he spoke or inanimately moved his hands.

"Ma'am, Pride and Prejudice was a classic novel. Quite relatable. A revolutionary feminist book. Being in that era, Elizabeth made it through the conventional ways of society and had the guts to reject Darcy! It was commendable! But as the story progresses how he pursues her again is another beautiful aspect of the book. He wasn't at fault. And I somehow feel that before rejecting him she could have given a chance to. It would have saved a lot. In my view a mature adult would have heard the other party's perception before a decision," he said. Palak sighed and her lips twitched in amusement.

He certainly didn't look like a guy for old school romance yet, he was here talking fondly about the book from the Victorian era. She raised her hand. The class turns to her as she puts forth her thoughts. She looked around and the entire class was saving their ass from yawning.