ⅩⅣ.Guardian Angel

*Yes I told you I'll be back in a day! I'm sorry about that. Hope you like this chapter because I loved it!! hehe. I was caught in some party prep and it took time! Now complete the target because I'm going to start writing the other half of it only when you reach it!!! Even if you don't, I will type but post only when the target is reached!! Enjoy Reading.

Target- 52

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

Ⅳ. GUARDIAN ANGEL

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

Ragini's eyes met her saviour's eyes that were sore in anger. His pupils widened as it bore holes onto the man's head. His resentment grew like a tumour in him. Ragini had never seen him this angry.

Not when he knew Swara's fake betrayal nor her betrayal. Not when he saw his entire family wither under the tyranny of her or when Kavya plotted against them and jailed them.

He was almost choking in anger. Laksh's eyes softened to see Ragini's unkempt face, eyes puffy and teary. The fear was evident in her eyes. Her whole figure was trembling.

Pushing away from the man he rushed to her. Cupping her cheeks he wiped her tears. She was shaking.

"It's okay! I got you!" He said as softly as possible with the awakening rage looking at the man.

"M-Meera" She stuttered and saw Meera was clenching her eyes tight, disgusting her naked self. She snapped away and closed Laksh's eyes.

"I think I have a pair of clothes in the car. Can you-" Ragini was cut off.

"Yes I'll be back," he said, running down. Ragini went to Meera and untied her. Pulling a blanket away she closed her naked body and hugged her. Meera hugged her back and cried.

Meera felt her whole body trembling as she cried rivers and oceans. Ragini kept muttering soothing words trying her best to calm her down. Meera held onto Ragini as if her life depended on her. Her body shook under Ragini's embrace.

Ragini took her pallu to wipe her bloodstains first and then her tears. Laksh hurried back and passed the clothes through the prostitutes in the room who had gathered around Ragini and Meera.

Cherry and her team looked at Ragini with new eyes. The ladies could see how much Ragini was worried for the nameless girl even though they didn't care to see her welfare. A girl fetched some water for Meera.

"Meera! It's okay. He's gone," Ragini said, caressing her head. Meera buried her face into Ragini's stomach. Ragini tried to break the hug but Meera was adamant about not leaving her. Even Meera's hands would have left bruises around Ragini's waist.

"Shh!! Don't cry. See we are here," Ragini kept convincing her.

There were other men in the brothel who didn't care to come out to see the commotion, thankfully.

"Let's change you and I'll take you to a doctor," Ragini said as she pulled Meera away. Ragini bent to her level where Meera was half-lying on the broken bed. Ragini cupped her face.

"I'll take you with me. I'm not leaving you back here," Ragini promised. Ragini dismissed all the ladies. There were a few protesting against the idea of Meera going out but Cherry assured her that she will take care.

Ragini touched Meera by her shoulder and she flinched, closing her eyes tightly.

"It's me. See no one is here. Open your eyes. Please," Ragini requested. Meera reluctantly opened her eyes.