Ⅳ. Hate or Love?

* Target- 25+ in a day! I promise another update will be tomorrow if you guys achieve it. 

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

Ⅳ. HATE OR LOVE?

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

The darkness the wedding day left was being eradicated as golden pearls of the Sun fell into the rooms of the Maheshwari mansion. Glittering the nook and cranny of the place and making Ragini stir to the light.

She felt her head heavy from last night. She squirmed and slowly opened her eyes after patting them with the warmth of her hands. She felt a warm hand under her shirt over her belly. Those fingertips seemed calloused and the way it laid over her stomach frightened her.

She pushed away from the hand and looked at the sleeping figure of her newly-wed husband. Her eyes widened like a saucer when she realised she wasn't in her wedding attire but in a shirt which was turned inside out. Her shirt was long enough to cover her till her mid-thigh. She was wearing nothing underneath it, except for her garments.

Jumping out of the bed with a scream she fell to the ground. Without another second she crossed her legs over each other covering her slender legs. She pulled the blanket from Neil and used to cover herself with it. The pull woke up Neil. he snapped in her direction. She was red in embarrassment and eyed him with disgust and abhorrence.

Neil looked at her and understood why he was greeted with such a beautiful expression early in the morning. It made him smirk.

"Good Morning, Sugarlips," He wished her. Ragini cringed at the endearment she received. She took her steps back towards the restroom.

"Last night was splendid," Neil said, eyeing her from the side. He was lying on his back looking at the ceiling and his hands behind his head. His words made Ragini's steps falter. She gripped the wooden table near the entrance of the restroom.

"W-w-hat-ttt d-ddo y-you m-mmean?" She stuttered. Her worst fear clawed her mind and she was screeching and screaming from inside.

"Yesterday was our first night. Have you forgotten that?" He asked. Ragini lost her sanity to it. It was a crime to her. A shameful one.

I didn't do that right. Oh, God! Please.

She prayed with her dear life.

"Nothing happened, right? I know not-ttthinggg happ-pened" Ragini said, trying to sound strong.

"Yah! Except for the intimacy and sex, nothing happened," Neil said. Ragini's face drained out of blood. Her eyes looked like they might fall out anytime. The blanket he was holding till her chest slipped down pooling near her feet, exposing her tender-white legs.

Neil's eyes leered through her figure. Ragini felt defeated and alone. Her feet trembled and Neil could see the fear he wanted to see in her. A part of him felt satisfied and the other part wanted him to slap her and ask her not to be afraid of her husband.

Why?

That is all he could ask himself. Ragini quickly flung it into the bathrooms and closed it with a thud. Neil shook his head. And walked out of the bed. Picking up his phone he stepped outside the sit-out. Scrolling his mails he sat on the chair there.

Meanwhile, in the restroom, Ragini threw herself to the ground and cried her heart out. The bathroom floor was cold and dry. Just like her husband. He was a man devoid of humanity. He was a monster. He was a mystery too.