ⅩⅥ.Metanoia

*It's been two weeks since I met you all. How are you doing? My laptop crashed so it took time for the repair. Does anyone go gaga over Khatron Ke Khiladi? Anyway, I had a lot of other things to say too.

1) Does anyone follow Tejasswi's youtube channel? How come she is the cutest creature ever on the planet?! Zain has got one too. You could go look up at them.

2) Anyone saw the Zee Comedy Factory trailer? It's BANG ON starting from July 31st. I'm super excited.

Thank you for not discontinuing reading the story. It means a lot. Enjoy reading.

A huge Thank You to this amazing person. @Winter326. The GIF below was made by her. This is super good.

Target- 56+ 

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

ⅩⅥ.METANOIA

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

Tale As Old As Time...( From the Beauty And The Beast)

The home-hearth hues lulled them kissing away the eventful day. The breeze eddied around them, tousled their combed hair into buoyant curls. The fragrance of the sweet night brushed past them.

Ragini wriggled because her leg hurt from standing in his embrace for long.

"Stop it, will you," he chided in the most spine-chilling way. She sniffed because of her blocked nose from relentlessly crying. Her hands lifted up to be positioned right over his sculpted chest. She snuffled into his shirt and wiped her running livid nose with a pinch of redness. Her crying session and the trembling cold weather of the winter decided to plot and confer her an acute cold on her.

"Should I fetch you a tissue?" He mumbled into her hair burning her scalp with a peck. She nodded no against his skin, though his shirt was atop him. Pressing her forehead against his chin he grazed her skin with his touch. She shivered at the sudden drop in the room's temperature and the hike of warmth between them. He did that once again earning a scowl from her. He frowned.

"Don't you shave?" She maffled. He rolled his eyes to the back of his head.

"Why? Do you have a problem?" He asked, tracing her waistline along with the gathering of her saree that was propped with a pin neatly hidden under the pleats. Her laboured breath had a distinct effect on Neil. His ears perked to content himself with the faint discord.

"It's..poky poky," she muttered embarrassed. She was distracted with the brewing warmth on her waist spreading like fire throughout her body torpefying her senses. Her kinesthesia was sinking into an unfathomed pit.