Ⅹ. The Hatred Is Back

* What do I say!! I'm still underage for mature stuff! So I've penned down the maximum. It makes me cringe but when you read you'll take it out of your system quicker than ever. So excuse me if something is wrong!! I can't give you an update tomorrow but on Sunday there's a possibility. Sorry for that! Enjoy Reading!!

Target- 45+

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

Ⅹ. THE HATRED IS BACK

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

Ragini reached Maheshwari mansion after her discharge. Ranveer and Aliya helped her to her room. When they opened the door they saw Neil with a blanket over his head sleeping on the bed. They smiled at her and left her at Neil's care.

Ragini knew quite well that he was trying to avoid her. Wishing them good night, Ragini closed the door of their new room. Pampering herself a little with warm water she dressed into her night saree. Coming out of the bathroom she saw Neil was still in that position covering himself completely. She ignored him and went to take a pillow and spare blanket to sleep on the couch.

While pulling the pillow, Neil groaned and shifted his head. Ragini got to his side to pull the blanket the way he had kept. That's when she noticed the bruise on his face. Her eyes widened and she flung away the blanket. She saw his face was dried with blood and there were stains on the pillow too.

She was aghast seeing the gruesome purplish marks and she slowly moved her hand to his face. Brushing off the falling tendrils of his hair she saw he was almost hurt everywhere on the face and he tried to mask it with cosmetics. She got cynical whether it was only his face that was kissed with punches or kicks so she rolled up his long sleeves and noticed that his knuckles were terribly blue. He had lesions all over. He reeked of alcohol and the stench of it wanted her to gag and throw up! She resisted the urge to pull him by his collar and rebuke him for his insolent behaviour. Then it struck her.

What if he drank because I put up the dance show or because of Maa's mild heart attack? There's no way he'll be concerned about me.

Even thinking about a heart attack she shuddered. She quickly jogged over to the cabinet with medicines and picked up antiseptic solvents, cotton, ointments and other requirements. She rushed to her knees and looked at his moon-lit face. He looked like an Ambercrombie model. He looked pleasant and peaceful with his eyes closed. If he wasn't bruised then she would have probably pulled his cheeks. She batted her eyes when she saw his lips. He was pretty irresistible. She looked away to not stare at him. But her eyes went back to him and she gulped.

Suddenly he opened his eyes and pulled her closer.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer!" He said and Ragini quickly stood up being startled with a small squeal. His infamous smirk adorned his lips and Ragini cursed herself under her breath.

"You are awake?" She asked. Neil fake smiled.

"No! Nocturnal lagophthalmos," He said sickeningly.

"Nocturnal Logo-what?" Ragini asked, unfamiliar with the terminology.

"It's a condition where one sleeps with eyes open," Neil said as he looked at her intently. From his view, he had Ragini's side portrait because he was still on the bed.

"Why did you leave your passion?" Ragini asked him almost immediately. Neil's daze of staring at her broke and a glower replaced it.

"I see you are getting to know me better!" He commented, getting off his upper from the bed. He sat on the bed and gave a stoic expression.