Ⅻ.Rise Of The Rivals

*I am not a business study student or person. The information below is based on my tiny-miny research. And a lot of inspiration from movies and books. So excuse me if the content is misleading. I can't change it because I have zero knowledge about it. Take it just for entertainment. Enjoy Reading!!

Target- 50

The last chapter got 45 votes!! if you haven't voted it yet please do it.

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

Ⅻ.RISE OF THE RIVALS

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

"So you met Neil?" Ranveer asked as the waiter placed two hot cups of coffee on the table.

"Yeah.." Her tone faded off. Ranveer bit his lips to not laugh.

"I can't believe that you and Neil were bickering in front of everyone and you called him a dog because bitch is a female," Ranveer sneered and Ragini glared at him.

"I used logic! What's wrong with that?" Ragini snapped.

"Nothing! You are absolutely smart," Ranveer said, raising his hand in mock surrender.

"What is Neil doing?" Ranveer asked as he sipped his steaming coffee.

"Sleeping!" Ragini said and Ranveer choked the coffee and spat it.

"Eww! Manners" Ragini said, passing a tissue at him.

"Sorry! He is sleeping?" Ranveer asked with his eyes wide.

"Yess!" Ragini said being unsure of what Ranveer would say next.

"You mean the condition of body and mind that typically recurs for several hours every night, in which the nervous system is relatively inactive, the eyes closed, the postural muscles relaxed, and consciousness practically suspended?" Ranveer asked.

"Yes!" Ragini said glaring at him, trying to process his 35 word-long speech.

"You are reacting as if you got to know that he supplies guns to Iran and Iraq!!" Ragini huffed in annoyance.

"Even if he had supplied I would have been less surprised. He doesn't sleep at night. He is an insomniac. To sleep he takes sleeping pills and you say he slept less than one hour you guys met. How the fuck should I take it easy?" Ranveer said, banging his fist on the table.

"Stop swearing!" Ragini hissed.

"But one our first night he slept!" Ragini blurted without thinking.

"On your first night, he was supposed to sleep with you!" Ranveer smirked with a mischievous look.

"UGGHHH!! Not that. He did those things that you said in your huge dialogue! Closed eyes, suspended consciousness, relaxed muscle blah blah blah" Ragini said, making faces.

"I get it! But, I'm surprised he slept. Good Job!" Ranveer reached to pat her shoulder and Ragini grinned. But he took his hand back and patted his own shoulder.

"I'm proud of myself." He said making Ragini gruff.

"Okay! Back to business. We have to go to the conference room," Ranveer said as he pushed away his half-finished coffee cup. Ragini eyed it and then him.