Ⅶ.He Is...

*You guys are so bad!! I can't even stop myself from updating and writing. Stop encouraging me so much. UFF!! This way I'll start forgetting my very own name and only remember Ragini, Neil and Laksh. And as a punishment for this, I have a long update for you. And this chapter might confuse the shit out of you, so read it carefully. Warning: You might want to cringe!!!! And I'll give you the liberty to hit me with whatever you like; a)Tomatoes b)Chappal c)Stick and d)Praises. Choose it!! Sorry for the rant. Enjoy Reading!

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

Ⅶ. HE IS...

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

Laksh's heart hammered as he saw Ragini in Neil's arms. Her headwear lining her cheekbones and drawing around her eyes that preyed into Neil's. His breath was firing and he raked his fingers into his hair as frustration groomed in his blue veins.

His Dushman had the audacity to take Ragini away and have her in his arms. He had seen those eyes hiding under the brown blankets from the prison times when Ragini came as a substitute for Sanskaar. It worried him then and now. Laksh's throat was aching to drain all the bottles of the bar. But what he wanted then was different. He needed to free Ragini from those treacherous fetters holding Ragini distant from him.

Her morning dose of threats made him smile. Those pretty little eyes dared to shush him and throw darts at him. Sinking his palms into his pockets he stared at her.

Ragini and Neil finally broke their moment for the audience who were pleased with their slick romance. It wasn't crafted but created. Ragini's heart went into a frenzy and Neil's blood rushed into his palms as anger throbbed in his veins. She untied her ghunghroo and tossed it over to some worker nearby.

Everyone left the centre vacant for the new couple as Prithvi announced a dance for them. Ragini was panting heavily from her earlier performance. She wanted to refuse him for another round of perspiration but Neil linked her palms in his and let the music silence her rejection. The flickering moon rays were replaced with the green and red streaks of light. Ragini could sense that his breath had become hotter than before and she knew she was responsible for it. Placing her hand over his shoulder and snaking his arms around her slender waist, Neil positioned them gracefully.

As the other couples joined them and swayed while Ragini stared at those eyes that kept their gaze elsewhere but not to her. She knew that his eyes were the mirror of his emotions. His expression can be loyal to him but his eyes would betray him by letting her know the cacophony of his heart.

Neil pulled her to him and traced the gilded headwear and its beauty. Plucking out the strands that held the ends of the jewel he released her from the tingling effect from the headwear. He leisurely dropped it on the ground and massaged her scalp. Ragini's skin burnt as the fingers did magic.

He swayed with her. The music was a simple classic romantic tune for any ceremonial duet dances. Her free hand rested above his chest. She wanted to tear into his eyes and find her answers. His fingers trailed down her head to her temple where it gave another massage. She tilted her head away, comprehending the foreign feelings in the back of her mind.

He brushed his nail tip on her jawbone giving a mincing effect to her heart. Diving his nails into her velvety neck he pressed them to jab it a little, making Ragini wince. He immediately looked into her eyes that were beholding softness for him. His was dark.