ⅩⅤ.Her Screams His Silence

*Long Time!!! Now, this chapter was supposed to be a short one almost half of what I usually write but I gave in. It's going to be very descriptive. ANd the next week I've got my exams so I am not sure whether I'll be able to update! Can I expect inline comments? 

Target- 56

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

ⅩⅤ. HER SCREAMS HIS SILENCE

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

Neil plunged his car keys into its keyhole. Turning the gears and hitting the accelerator he manoeuvred the car towards Baadi, the location his GPS had indicated. The car halted with a screeching sound. He jerked a little from his seat finally reaching inertia.

He threw his head back and clenched his eyes shut. It was silent to even hear his breathing. He was clueless as to why he was anxious. His hands were cold on the idea of meeting Ragini. He let the chilly breeze do the job of soothing him and giving him peace. He thought she would come back.

She had to come back.

Two nights and he's had the best sleep. It felt like aeons without her. He mentally cursed himself for growing closer to her.

It wasn't part of that goddamn plan!

He hated to admit the flame she had ignited in his chest that was slowly and steadily consuming him. Rubbing his face against his palm he looked in the direction of Baadi. The huge doors would be closed. He had to find another way to get in.

He picked up another phone he used for a different purpose and dialled. As predicted Ragini had picked up the call.

"Hello?" Her calm and melliferous voice from the receiver made him hold his phone in a tight grip. He wanted to hear her and only her.

"Is someone there?" She asked, perplexed at who in the right mind would call her at midnight.

"Hello? I can't hear you!" She was terribly pissed off with all the events of the day.

"I'm hanging," she said frustrated. Before she could slide the red option to cut the call she heard her mysterious caller speak.

"Hello!" He breathed not knowing from when he was holding his breath.

Ragini shut her eyes in vexation. Her nose flared and her lips pressed tight. She didn't need him to introduce himself. She knew his voice like the back of her hand. Clutching the hem of her dress she kept mum. She didn't want to speak nor keep the phone down.

"Open the door I need to come in!" He ordered her. She instantly got up from her seat. Her eyes looked fiery.

"I am not going to open. Leave before I wake up the whole Baadi to chuck you out of here !" She warned him sternly.

" Wake them up! But I don't think you'll really want to see your father's wrath in the middle of the night!" Neil said calmly. He wasn't used to taking threats from others. Those who dared to do it had never seen the next Sunrise.

" Neil, I beg you. Anyways I'll come to the mansion tomorrow. Spare me tonight," She implored. He hated the way her voice shook. He hated when she asked him to leave her.

She hung the call when he said nothing in reply. He was furious and she was floundering. Opening his door and slamming it with a thud, he walked around the baadi. He was unsure of what he was going to do. But he was determined to.