ⅩⅩⅡⅠ. First Move

Hey!
Thats all I can't say for going MIA for 5 freaking months! This chapter might not be of the original length of how much I write! Thank you so much for the 22k eads and 2.1k votes. I had this draft ready but I was just not satisfied with it so I redid and here I am. I hope you like it! 

And I'm on insta and twitter! My instagram- @Tejasswiphilic and my twitter~ @humbadnaamhain lol... I'll likely be more active there that's why I'm dropping these here!

Disclaimer- This one is picture-less. lol

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

ⅩⅫⅠ.FIRST MOVE

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

Six days later!

Ragini slid the coffee mug out of the holder and poured the steaming aromatic liquid into the ceramic cup. As the liquid touched her tinted lips lightly and got sucked in, it took her a moment to relish the sweet abyss. All the events from her flight to that minute run in her head. The evening breeze blew the curtain and the white fabric creased at the edge of the window revealing the beautiful sunset. It told her she was on the 64th floor of one of the most precious hotels of Chicago.

On the bed was a hand cam. She had done what Ranveer and she had decided. She and her team visited all his patients and collected videos of them expressing their gratitude and how much they wanted him back in his field.

Impressed?

It would have been such a small word to express what she felt. Those heartfelt words they had for him and those tears of happiness that embraced their faces was something the camera missed but she couldn't. The number of lives he had saved could not be counted. She didn't know what to call that blossoming pleasure in her chest.

So surreal and unreal just left her speechless. What amazed her was when they said " after all of that he smiled". She could only fathom a smile from him. She was never given that privilege.

His chiseled jaw and deep black eyes are already drool-worthy but the value of a satisfactory smile with them is precious. She didn't know why she promised herself she will protect it the day he will give her one.

As the last drops of the liquid sunk in she closed her eyes thinking of what NEXT? She now knows Dr.Neil Malhotra. But her real mission was to uncover Dr.Hussein. Till last night she scanned through the papers that Durgaprasad had given to her.

From 23 she had finally come to one! She knew that that one person was who she was searching for. She tried her best to find who he was. This man was ever mysterious to her. His record was clean and just amazing. He had god-gifted hands according to his patients. But the weirdest part was unless recommended he would never take up a case.

This man lived to his rules and regulations and no one could question him on that. Six days had passed and the only way to confirm if this man was Neil was to bring a sketch artist to them. There was only one person who she managed to contact who was ready to help her.

Ragini ambled the cupboard as she saw the clock strike 6. It was time she got out. She looked into the cupboard which had ethnic wear which she preferred. Pushing aside all the vibrant colours her hands landed on a black outfit that wasn't ethnic.

Ragini sucked her breath as she pulled it out. She was reminded of how her team had booked rooms on the same floor strategically by her side. There is no way she'll be able to get past them if she's Ragini or Withered Rose. Suits and salwars would be the most obvious things to identify her so she had stealthily bought something out of the box.