Ⅵ.Maar Dala

*This is my favourite chapter now. I'm sorry but the next update might take time. Enjoy reading*

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

Ⅵ.MAAR DALA

|⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⪧O⪦⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓|

The Sun sank into the sea as the moon took over its place, just like how Neil stood there in Laksh's place preparing for their reception

The Sun sank into the sea as the moon took over its place, just like how Neil stood there in Laksh's place preparing for their reception. The designers had arrived to give the perfect dress for the couple's reception. The Mansion stood there with its glorified architecture and magnificent infrastructure. It looked like the biggest event in the town.

Decorated like a bride, flowers, lights and expensive embellishments was the evidence that the Malhotras loved their new bride just like their daughters. The stage for them was elevated to a perfect height and satin clothes hung behind them with traditional imprints giving it a royal touch.

The guests had begun to arrive. Loaded with gifts the reception was not just to celebrate Ragini and Neil's wedding but also a welcome for the Malhotras to India. Renowned businessmen and celebrities graced the red carpet joining their memorable moment.

There were girls who had arrived to get just a glimpse of the man who was featured in not just business magazines but also in the records of the most handsome men. Being a rank holder on the Fortune 50 list, the Malhotras were given a warm and dignified welcome.

Ragini was in her new room where she forced Neil to shift. On the stool before the dressing table, she sat. She had worn her champagne-coloured lehenga that glittered with ornate embroidery. Ragini wasn't a fan of make-up and she asked her stylist to leave her hair straight down her back. Her nude make-up, kohled eyes and glossy pink lips were a perfect match to her outfit. She slew with her simple jewellery of diamond and platinum. Her hands were flaming in red and brown from the henna, earning her a tease from her co-sister. And Ragini fake smiled it off.

 And Ragini fake smiled it off