Stupid counsils

Naruko pov

"You are the teacher that my brother told?" Tobirama ask. "Yea, that's right." I said with an smirk. "But, don't even try to steal my student's!" Tobirama said with deadly tone.

'What an Hokage is he?' I thought and felt sweat drop on my face. "I'm only for a- Argh! Oi! Who the heck throwed at me the water ballon!?" I shouted at Tobirama team. "Not me." Both counsils said. "Stupid counsils, how you even became in the future?!" I ask them. "I totaly forgot that your from the future. Say, who is counsils? Me? Hiruzen? Koharu?" Homura ask. "You and Koharu. And Hiruzen became third Hokage." I said as I looked at them angrily.

"We become counsil!" Young counsils said. "And I'm third Hokage! But who is the second?" Hiruzen ask and all three genins looked at me. "Man with silver hair and red eyes." I said and that made genins thinking.

"How stupid are you?!" I shout at them. "I would ask too. But who did you talked about?" Hiruzen asked. "This idiot." I said as I pointed at Tobirama. "Who you called 'idiot'?" Tobirama asked with deadly voice. "An idiot who were jealousy over me, because I'm maybe soon will steal your students." I said.

"Homura, what did you meant that woman is from the future?" Tobirama ask his student. "That because Hashirama-sama told us." Homura said and that made my eyes widen a little bit. "Is that so?" I said and all three genins nodded. "Alright." Tobirama said.

"I think your lesson with that future woman is over, and we will have a talk." Tobirama said. "Only after we learn 'Rasengan'." Koharu said. "I'll think ab-" "We will!" All three genins shouted at him. "Alright alright. Now come." Tobirama said as he dragged me.