Questions

Naruko pov

"A week?" I ask. "Yea, after you fainted." Mito said. 'Oh my godness. Kaguya, why you used so much time?' I ask to Kaguya. "And Tobirama began to go long mission. But Hashirama some how made Tobirama not to go these mission." Mito said. 'Wow, what I didn't expected from second Hokage is more serious than his idiotic brother.' I thought.

"But since I heard from Hashirama that your hands talked." Mto said as she made long sleeves up. "Ah, yea. I forgot about my enemy's." I chckled nervous. "Enemy?" Mito ask. "Yea, they were two side. Black Zetsu and white Zetsu. They were on criminal organization, Akatsuki." I explained. "Criminal organization. You need now to go out and take fresh air." Mito said. "Alright...." I said.

Tobirama pov

"Hey, Tobirama-sensei." Hiruzen called me. "What?" I ask. "Would you learn from us to make 'Rasengan'?" Homura ask. "Not from kids. I will learn 'Rasengan' who professional." I said as I leaned back. "But we are..." Koharu said. "Your not that professional with rasengan. If to think Naruko, she maybe is rank Kage at age of 18." I explained. "Yea yea. Maybe Naruko-sensei can learn you?" Homura ask. I shrugs my shoulder. "Alright. Let us try to smash rasengan with rasengan?" Hiruzen ask. 'Idiot's.......' I thought as I looked at my stupid student. "Now!" Hamura and Hiruzen shouted as they actived they're rasengan. From no where came Naruko an held both Hamura and Hiruzen hands. "What the heck is that meaning?!" Naruko voice from behind. 'The shadow clone...' I thought as I looked behind where real Naruko walking. "Naruko-sensei! We wanted t-"

"Ow..." Both Hamura and Hiruzen whined of pain on they head. "Idiots." Naruko mumbled as she sat beside me. "Yea, did you just waken up?" I ask. "Not long time ago. Sorry to make you worry." Naruko said. "It's alright. As long as you are awake." I said.

"Listen, I'm really curious about the future. So if you want, could you tell me about your life?" I ask. "Well, as I said before, I didn't knew about my parents and that villagers looked at me like an murder." Naruko said. "And by that, when I became a genin and came to team. I could feel from other teams that they were looking at me like an murder. They sometime called me stupid demon and like that." Naruko explained more. 'I didn't knew the life of jinchuriki is that horrible...' I thought. "But there were some people who didn't saw me as an monster." Naruko said. "Is that so? Good thing there were people who didn't saw you a monster." I said.