Extra

Naruko pov

"Get this!" Villagers said as they throwed at me a rock on my head. I laid my hand on where rock came. I soon left them alone, still feeling people looking at me.

Fourth shinobi world war

"Dying on my birthday.....? Pathetic......" I said laying the ground.

Year later

Tobirama pov

'Where is that girl?!' I thought as I walked there and there. 'Alright, her own fault.' I thought as I walked to the door and opened it. "Get out!" She shouted and threw a sword! A fu***** sword!

Five mnute's

"Idiot....." She said. "You know you took long time." I said. "I'm not used with these clothes, so ofcourse it will take time, idiot. Beside, I have a day off." She said as she walked away. I just took her hair. "What about student's?" I ask. 2I told them yesterday, and beside, I said that you will teach them. Let my hair go now." Naruko said. "Fine fine...." I said as I leted her hair go.

Training ground

" *Sigh* With Naruko-sensei is more than Tobirama-sensei....." Homura said. I told them to do some push-up, sit-up, run ten time's, and other things. While me do something on scrolls that big bother gave to find ot the code. "Pfft, I will ask her tomorrow too have you guys." I said as I looked back on scroll.  "By the way. What do you think Naruko-sensei doing now?" Koharu said. "Dunno. She said about herself when we meet her for first time." Hirusen said. "Did she present herself when you meet?" I ask. "Yea, when she said what she like's, we thought was ordinary." Homura said. "She even punched me! Two time's stronger than you Tobirama-sensei!" Hiruzen said. 'Something about he is a pervert...' I thought as I smiked. "But we changed our minds what she disliked." Koharu said. "What she said?" I ask as I looked up from scroll. "10th october." That made me confused. "It's today. Do you know why?" I ask. "Well, we asked why she disliked it. And we didn't expect the answer." Koharu said.

"She said it was her birthday. We asked more, but she, let's just say she didn't sad more." That made me shocked. 'What she hate's about her birthday?' I thought.

4 year later

Senju place

"Tobirama, go to sleep now. It'll soon be midnight." Naruko said. "What day is today?" I ask. "10th october..... Why?" Nauko ask. I didn't said anything, I just held my hand around her waist and made her lay on couch. "Happy birthday." I said. "Who told you that?" Naruko ask a she looked away. "Can you forget at once the forgotten future? Beside, I got heard that from student's four years ago." I said. " *Sigh* How to forget how you treated entire 16 years. Beside, it is always, ordinary day to me. Beating me and, *Sigh* can't say more..." Naruko as she sat up and laid her hands on her head.  " *Sigh* I understand that. But still, you need let it go." I said as I hugged her behind and made her sit on my lap. "I know. And thanks, I needed it." Naruko said as she laid her hand on my who held her waist.