Extra

A/n
The life with Naruko's friends before jinchuriki knew she is still alive

Killer B

"Naruko don't you ever dare to leave me alone! I will not let my only friend die!" Gaara shouted as he shaked Naruko. Naruko just smiled. My brother soon dragged Gaara away. "Let me go! Let me-!" "Sorry Kazekage-sama, I have no choice to do that...." Kurotsuchi said as she knocked Gaara out. "Right now we have more to deal with. And this is- Huh? Where did that woman go?" My brother ask as he turned around. "Did she just dissapeared?" "Has she just made genjustu?" "Or she just gave up an d flew away?" Everyone asked the question. "Killer B, please take with Kurotsuchi young Kazekage. We need time to think about funeral."

Suna

Gaara pov

"Naruko!" I shouted as I sat up. But figures out I'm not war place, but in my bedroom, I got bad feeling. "Woken up Gaara?" Temari said. I turned my head to see both of my siblings, but wearing black clothes. "Why are you clothing like that?" I ask. "Huh? Why? We ae going to funeral. So take it on." Kankuro said as he gave me the cloth. "Is it for people who died on the war?" I ask. They turned their sign from me. "It's, yea.... But there is Naruko...." That made me shocked. 'So it's true..... She is gone.....'

Funeral

"Young Kazekage. You alright?" Raikage ask as he came upto me. "Totaly...." I said with cold tone. "We understand your loss of your friend, bu-" "She were first freind I ever had! Don't you understand?!" I shouted before I left them alone.

"Gaara......." Heard someone calling me. It was Shikamaru. "What do you want....?" I ask with cold tone. "It's about Naruko. All Kage's agreed to do all gravestone in every village where jinchuriki lived. Your friends." Kiba said. "I see...... I'm calm that I don't need to go to Konoha to visit her grave. But I can visit her gave in Suna....." I said and turned around to leave all four boys.

Sasuke pov

Flashback

"Six years?" "Yes. I somehow made it. And all Kage's agreed with it. But don't think I forgive you what you did to Naruko." Kakashi-sensei said.

End flashback

I walked around the village. '5 years I have to live....' I thought. I soon saw someone standing infront of me. I looked up, and saw Sakura. "Sakura.." I said. But she just ignored me and walked away. 'Is she angry at me because of Naruko?' I thought. I soon saw Gaara walking up. 'Kage summit...' Only thing came to my mind. I walked away from Gaara just to goarond the village as I did not long time ago.

Cemetery

Ino pov

I walked up to Naruko's grave. I laid on Naruko grave and laid the fake Hokage hat that I made. 'I remember that she always wanted to become Hokage...' I thought. I were a little bit and the turned around and walked up to leave. But before I could leave, I heard noice's as something destroying the clothes. I turned around and saw the same woman year ago!

 I turned around and saw the same woman year ago!

She turned around after destroying the hat. And our eyes meet. "You piece of shit!" I shouted and ran to attack her. But before I could even hit her, she disappeared. "Huh? Where did she?!" I ask. I soon looked down on destroyed hat. But then my eyes caught something.

Hokage residence

Shikamaru pov

"So, Gaara is back to normal when he meet Naruko?" Kakashi-sensei ask. "Yep. Look's like he agreed that Naruko isn't here." Kiba said with a little smile. "Kakashi-sensei!" Heard Ino shouted as she barsted into the office. "Ino, have you ever learn to knock the door?" Kakashi-sensei ask. "It's about something. I went to visit to Naruko grave, and then I saw the sam woman in fourth war." That made us shocked. "An she destroyed this." Ino said as she showed the Hokage hat. "You know, we need to be thankfully to her." Choji said. "Thankfully? Thankfully?! She killed your best friend! And you are thanfully to her?!" Kakashi-sensei ask. "Because she told us to destroy something with Hokage. She didn't wanted to become Hokage." Shino said. "I didn't knew......" Inos said. "Now you know." I said as I took the destroyed hat. There was an note. I took it out and rode it. 'I see.... Woman mostly did it because she knew, but how?' I thought.