Extra

A/n
Ok here is before war and here is Naruko still hiding her real gender. Naruko is 16 btw

"Get him!" "Don't let him go!" On and on, people shouting while little kid just running away from.

Yamato pov

"NO! Please stop!" Heard Naruto screaming. 'What now? Sleep walking..?' I thought as I sat up. I were preapering to see Naruto walking around, but I didn't saw him. Instead I sae him still laying on sleepingbag. He were moving really much like he has nightmare. 'What's wrong with him?' I thought as I walked up to him. "Naruto?" I called as I shaked him. Before I coul call him again, he took his kunai. And nearly came to me, if Naruto did looked at me. "Yamato...." He said. I just took from hm kunai. "What's wong with you? I thought you were sleepwalking, but here I see." I said. "Sorry, just some flashback in childhood...." Naruto said. "I see, well, go back to sleep now." I said as I stood up and turned around to go. I looked back to see Naruto go back to sleep. But he soon hugged his blanket like an toy to sleep. "I feel so unsafe....." He mumbled. And I completly heard enough what he mumbled.

Ichurake ramen

"Huh? Did he?" Shikamaru said. "Yea, that's why I invinted you here. You are close friends with him." I said. "Well, please don't say to Naruto that we told you this." Kiba said as he ate ramen. "In childhood, Naruto had an toy that he always felt safe. But one of villager ripped it infront of him." Shino said. "That's why he said that...." I said. "Yea. And whitout that toy, Naruto get's these nightmare's." Shikamaru said. "What kind of animal was that toy?"

Naruko appartment

Naruko pov

'Damn it.... I can't sleep.....' I thought as I were laying on bed with activeed jutsu. After that night with Kakashi-sensei and captain Yamato, I couldn't fall asleep. As I were thinking how to fall asleep, I heard door knocking. I stood up and walked up to door. "Yes?" I said as I opened the door. "Hey Naruto." Yamato said. "Hi. Want to come in?" I ask. "Oh no. I just came to you give this and then go." Yamato said as he showed the box. "Thanks?" I said. "Your welcome. I hope you sleep well now. See ya." Yamato said as he walked away. I just closed the door and walked to my bed. I opned the box, and there was cute fox.

I just hugged the fox and fell back to bed, hoping to sleep back

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I just hugged the fox and fell back to bed, hoping to sleep back. 'I now feel safe....' I thought before I fell asleep.

Yamato pov

Hokage Residence

"Huh? A week off to Naruto?" Tsunade-sama ask. "Yes. I saw Naruto had struggle with sleep so I bought to him something to sleep well." I said. "I see. Fine, I will give him a week off." Tsunade-sama said. "Thanks, then I will take my leave." I said as I bowed. "Sure thing." She said. And I left her office.

Come back to live, but in the past! | Rewriteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें