Talk

Tobirama pov

"Well Fox, it's time to us to go our timeline." Gaara said. "But we'll come to visit you." Yugito said. "I'll be happy." Naruko said. "Look's like our time came." Han said. "See you next time fox." Yagura said as they disappeared. I walked to Naruko and saw tears on her face. 'After all five years she meet them and now..' I thought and took Naruko hand to hold her. "Thank you..." Naruko said as she hugged me. "Your welcome." I said as I patted her head.

"When the wedding?" Big brother ask. "W-wha? What are you talking about?" I ask. "You can't hide it. Hamura said that he and his teammates saw you confesed Naruko." Mito said. 'I going to kill these three.' I thought. "So?" Big brother ask. "We just began to be in relationship." I said. "Come on...." Big brother cried. "No." I said shortly and left.

"I knew something were off..." Naruko said. "So you knew but didn't told me?!" I scoulded. "It's your fault that you didn't senced." Naruko said. "Your point." I said. "Come on, don't pout Tobirama." Naruko said as she laid on my chest. "Fine." I said and hugged my hand around Naruko waist. "I sometime hate this place..." Naruko said. "What is wrong with this place? Is it because of Madara?" I ask. "No, it because here were first real fight with Sasuke, and...."Naruko thrailed as she laid her hand on right shoulder chest place. "Did he nearly killed you?" I ask and Naruko nodded. " *Sigh* I didn't thought that Uchiha will kill their own friend." I said and placed Naruko on my lap and burried my face on her blonde hair color. "Thanks Tobirama." Naruko said.