Extra pt 2

Age of 17 and a half

Naruko pov

'What did Tobirama looked at me like that? What ever.....' I thought as I walked off the beast head. "You okay Naru-chan?" Hashirama ask. "Yea. Hm? You better wash your blood." I said as I walked through Tobirama. "Yea yea. Same goes to you." Tobirama said. "Eh? Worried?" I teased. "Of course not!" He said. 'I always expecting these answers.....' I thought. I turned around and walked away. "Oh, in the near future. Don't stand beside the creature. His blood is poisen." I said.

Age of 19

"Hm? Teaching?" Hashirama ask. "Yea, I being honest don't want to steal Tobirama's team and same I don't want to be near of psycho." I said. "I-I-I see. Hm? Oh, in academy is there new genins from Leaf. Maybe there?" Hashirama ask. "Better." I said. "Hm? Ah, blood on your check." Hashirama said. I soon laid my fingers on chin and saw blood. "Soulmate maybe...." I said and cleaned the blood. "Had in your time your friends soulamte?" He ask. "Strangely no one had. Only me had." I said. "Really?" He ask shockdly. "Yea." I said.

Age of 22, on her birthday (By the way, Tobirama and Naruko dating)

'Finaly can relax.....' I though as I laid my back on the tree. "Naruko-sensei!" My students called me. "Arg, what is it Don't tell me it's training." I said. "They forced me to find you." My lover said. "Seriously?" I ask as Tobirama bowed down and leted Shin go. "Come on 1...2.....3...." Amaya said as she began to show her fingers. 'What is it this time?' I thought. "Happy birthday!" My students shouted and throwed the confetii. I were shocked. "You become 22 this year, from happy birthday to you." Shin said. "T-thanks, I didn't expected from you this surprise...." I said and tried not to cry. "It was Tobirama-sama's idea." Shon said. "I-I-I see......" I said.

At Senju place

"Well, now yo- !" I intrupted my lover by hugging him tightly around his neck. "Thank you so much...." I said silently when my face were on his neck. "For what?" He ask. "All these 22 years no one expect my teacher has congratulation." I said and not realize that few tears came out. "Your welcome. And please don't cry." Tobirama said as he hugged around my waist.