Year and members

I'm kind of lazy, so half year been since Tobirama and Naruko married. Sory if I being lazy

Naruko pov

"Wha? A whole year?!" I ask disbelief. "Can't do anything. I already explained." Tobirama said. "Continue, what I'll do a year without you?" I ask angrily and turned around. "I'll try to come back fastly." Tobirama said as he hugged behind me. "Fine..." I said, and Tobirama turned me and laid his lips to my. "Have really much time, but can you look after everything while I'm away? And big brother too." Tobirama ask me, and I just nodded. That made Tobirama smile more, and kissed me more deeply.

"It's been a week, and you didn't do that much." Kurama said. "With Tobirama we could do something." I said. "And-" As I wanted to say, I felt I were about to throw up.

After I been throwed a few times, I stood up to walk back to couch while holding my hand on my stomach. "You alright kit?" Kurama ask as he is outside. "I don't know." I said a little bit weak voice. "Want to get your sister in law?" Kurama ask, I just nodded. "Surprisely you'll go ask your previous host." I said. "Shut up." Kurama said as he left.

"Don't feel you are warm." Mito said as took away her hand from my forehead. "You said Naruko were throwing up?" Mito ask Kurama and he nodded. " *Sigh* Maybe I check you Naruko?" Mito ask, and I just nodded.

"Congratulation!" Mito said. "Huh? What congratulation?" I ask and Mito sat beside me. "You'll become a mother!" Mito said and that made me to shock. "Ah, can't wait to become aunt." Mito said, while me were in shockness. "Hm? Are you not happy?" Mito ask. "I don't know how being an parent." I said as I leaned back while holding both hands on my stomach. "I forgot you didn't had parents who took care of you. Don't worry, I'll help you." Mito said as she held my hand.

Tobirama pov

'10 months, I kept the promise.' I thought as I walked to house. "Mito?" I said as I saw my sister in law. "Ah, Tobirama. I think you'll be alone with your wife and someone else. See you next time." Mito said as she left. 'What did she meant 'Someone else'?' I thought as I walked to see Naruko. I stoped walking as I saw light. I walked in and saw Naruko sleeping and beside her were kids. 'Did I left my pregnant wife?' I thought as I felt tears on my face. "Hm? Tobirama?" Naruko said and I walked to her, kneeled down and hugged her. "Sorry for leaving you alone.." I said. "Don't worry, you couldn't do anything." Naruko said, I broke the hug and kissed her on forehead. "So what's the name for our children has?" I ask. "I thought to name them when you come." Naruko said. "But I thought our girl could be named 'Azuna'." "I like it. And the blonde twin?" I ask and gently laid Naruko down. "The boy. I was thinking to call him 'Toushirou'. But waited for you." Naruko said. "I like it." I said and went to turn off the light. "I guess I'll sleep beside you with our twins." I said and hugged around her waist. "Good night." "Good night."