Kaguya, black and white Zetsu and Tsubasa

Naruko pov

'These two reminds me really about myself and Sasuke when we fights....' I thought as I heard Tobirama and Madara fighting. 'Man, when this will stop?!' I thought as I looked at these two like they are idiots.

"Maybe you stop with this?" I ask angrily. "I wanted to ask same if he would not be here." Tobirama said as he pointed at Madara. "That's my line." Madara sai as they both began to look eatch oter with deadly glare. 'Come on......' I thought. "You know what. I gonna leave both of you, I had enough." I said as I turned around and walked away from them. "Wait, we'll stop if I-" "That's final." I said and left them.

"Madara and Tobirama don't get along." Mito said. "Isn't it what happen while both clan had war?" I ask. "Yea, he hates Uchiha clan because Itama. But even we have peace, he still hate them. Who is eaten by hatred." Hashirama said. "Yea, that's wha happen with my friend in the future." I said. "Was your friend eaten by hatred?" Mito ask. "Yea, he was too from the Uchiha clan. By that, with hatred he walked to evil way to become stronger and kill hs own brother for Uchiha clan. But he didn't knew the truth about why his brother killed entire Uchiha clan." I explained. "Do you know the reason?" Mito ask. "Yea, Itachi Uchiha was ordered to kill entire Uchiha clan. He even wanted Sasuke Uchiha to kill him, he couldn't forgive himself for kill his clan." I said. "He even went that?" Mito ask and I just nodded. "What an order." Hashirama mumbled. "Danzo made him that. And third Hokage couldn't do anything with him." I explained. "Danzo?!" Hashirama shouted of shock. "Yea..." I said as I felt my left eye pain. "You alright?" Mito ask. "I don't know why my left eye is like burning...." I said as I held my hand on my left eye. "Maybe I'll search after soething that pain can stop." Mito said as walked to get something.

"I'll try to heal with healing jutsu for a little before Mito will come." Hashirama said as he laid his hand on my left eye. After a few minutes, my black hand grabbed Hashirama's hand. "Don't make mother to wait." That voice! "Don't even think to stop." Again! "When the hands can talk?!" Hashirama cried. "I didn't though he would be that stupid." "Can agree black Zetsu. How you been with him?" "Who knows." Oh my godness, I began to talk with my enemy! "You'll not make me to be forgotten." An deply female voice said and after that,

Darkness.

Kaguya mindscape

'Damn it....' I though as I patted my head of pain. "Awake?" Heard same deeply female voice. I turned my head and saw same woman who took black side of aloe vera after he killed me on fourth world war shinobi. "You, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MADE CREATION TO KILL ME!" I shouted. "You should be greatfull to me." That woman said as I stood up. "What I need to be greatfull? That I'm dead nd you try to kill me twice? Never!" I said as I came to Kurama sage mode. 'She really is calm, so I just run to that woman and attack her first before she do...' I thought as I wanted to punch her, but right hand stopped right before it came to her face. "Huh? What the?" "Don't even think about it." Again black side?! And on that moment, woman waved her hand and made me to flew away! 'Damn it! I forgot both side of aloe vera is on my hands!' I thought as I stood up. Now think how I can win that woman!

Huh? Why this mindscape became more, brighter? "Hello, vessal to my mother." An voice behind, I turned around and saw an girl on look of her was exatly like that woman with horns. "Who are you?" I ask. "Tsubasa Otsutsuki. Daughter of leader to Otsutsuki clan, Kaguya Otsutsuki." Tsubasa said. "What the heck you mean I'm your mother vessal?!" I ask. "For you to be alive, she made your illness to be gone and she made that decision that you'll become her host. And that woman I'm talking about, it's woman who you fought not long ago, is my mother. Kaguya Otsutsuki." As Tsubasa said at last, made m eyes widen of shock.