Extra

A/n
Girls understand what we have

Tobirama pov

Just watched the two idiot's going up the tree. "Um, Tobirama-sensei? I, uh, it's emberassing to say to you, but..." Koharu said as she came late. "You can rest Koharu." I said. "But, I didn't say what I wanted." Koharu said. "I know you have periods now." I said. "W-wha-" "Sister in law." I said. "I kind of forgot about her." Koharu said. Then Naruko came, with bag under her eye. "What did you do that you didn't sleep?" I ask. "Something." She said with tired voice. "Periods?" I ask. I swear to God, she threw me a tree! What a strong woman. "Don't say it out loud Tobirama Senju!" She shouted before she left.

New nightmare appeared. "What happen?" Homura ask. "Just don't ask. I think you can have an day off today. See you tomorrow." I said. (Naruko is 17 at that time)

5 years later

Senju place

'Week off..' I thought as I came in. As I wanted to go through the open foor of my and Narukos' room, I saw her still laying on futon. I walked up to her. "Will you wake up?" I ask. She looked up. "I am awake, just, can't explain.." Naruko said with pain. "Periods?" I ask as I patted her head. "Yea, I still angry at yu whn you say that loud infront of you male students. *Sigh* I want so much to throw you a tree again." Naruko said. "Oh, please don't. Beside, they didn't listened to mine and Koharu conversation." I said as I leted Naruko head on my lap, still patting her hair. "Still.." Naruko said. I just smiled still patting.

Come back to live, but in the past! | RewriteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara