Help

Naruko pov

"Huh? So the future began to change?" I ask as I patted my head after Yugito hitted me much. "Yes. The Akatsuki what were criminal organization became merchant." Gaara explained. "From criminal to merchant?" Tobirama ask. "Yea, that kind of strange. But whatever. And I can see that you and second is really good friends." Fuu said. "Huh? What do you mean?" I ask. "You told him about your illness. So you trust him." Utakata said. "I never told im about my illness!" I shouted.

"But then, how second know about your illness?" Roshi ask. "Uhm, about that." Tobirama scratched his neck. "Yes Tobirama." I said. "I accidently overheard you and Kurama four years ago about it...." Tobirama said. "So you listened our conversation?!" Kurama shouted. "Sorry? But I said from beining that it was accident." Tobirama said. "I don't know what to do with you Tobirama." I said. "Fox, we can do like with Roshi." Fuu said. "Alright. I'll leave you alone." I said and left.

Tobirama pov

"Roshi? What they do to you?" I ask. "It was nice to meet you. Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju." Roshi cried. "We are not going to kill him, idiot." That made me nearly fall. 'So that's why Roshi cried? Were these two killing him?' I thought as I got questions. "Then what you'll do to him?" Roshi ask. "I can read from your face, Tobirama Senju, that you have feelings to our fox." Yagura said. "It's none of your business kid." I said. "I'm 28 year old!" Yagura said. "All right. Sorry. But I trying to confess Naruko feelings now for 2 years now...." I said. "Repeat again, how long?" Han ask. "Two years..." I said. "No, that's it's! We are going to help you!" Killer B said and everyone nodded. 'Now I have a bad feeling that's not going to their plan.' I thought as I felt sweat drop on my face.

'And what can I do?! Where are these jinchuriki?!' I thought as I looked around. I were standing on top of mountain, I turned around to see village. I soon senced Naruko's chakra. I turned around to see Naruko. "What did you called me here, Tobirama?" Naruko ask a little bit worry. "Well you see...um....." Come on, what the heck I'm going to say?! I looked at jinchuriki with hopefully look. "Naruko, since we meet, I had strange feeling whenever we were...... together..." I said what Fuu mimic. 'Come on....' I thought. "Just say you are going to be together." Black thing said. "You wanted to confess your feeling?" Naruko ask a bit blushingwhile I blushed a lot. I just nodded. " *Sigh* Yea Tobirama, you are something." Naruko said. "Come on. That black thing did i-!" I were saying as Naruko kissed.

Gaara pov

"That black side of aloe vera did great thing." Yugito said. "Can agree, even thought it was second job but I can approve it." Yagura said. "Yea, but por second that you Fuu mimic." Han said. "Well, I helped him!" Fuu protest. 'I hope life in second Hokage era will be better than third and fifth era.' I thought.