Extra

A/n
When Naruko friends found out she is alive, and while Naruko was pregnant

Shikamaru pov

I was walked around Konoha untill I felt an hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw Gaara. "Come with me." He said. "Ok, not like I have something to do." I said. And followed Gaara.

Forest

"You too?" I ask. "Ya, we don't what they want." Kiba said. "Be still, and laid you hand on ours." Fuu said. I always had the feeling like someone was dead. We did what she said. Soon under our feet came out pale blue light.

"We are here. Let's go." Yugito said. "Where are we? We are in the same place where you made us meet, but, look's so different." Iruka-sensei said. "You'll see. Come, she will be so happy to see after long time." Fuu said. 'Who..?' I thought.

As we came out the forest. We all gasped to see Hokage rock was only two faces not six. "Wait up! We can't ruin the future!" Shino said. "We are not ruining it. Come." Killer B said.

Senju place

"It will be your fault if we get in trouble to be in Senju's place!" Choji said. "Yea yea, not like we got it when we was here last." Yagura said. "Hold on, when you was here last time?" I ask with shock. "Well, a month ago." Utakata said. "Come on." Killer B said.

"Hey, we came." Roshi said. As we came out from corner, we couldn'tbelive our see to see all grown up Naruko. Alive! "N-Naruko, is that you....?" Kiba ask. "Kiba! Shino! Shikmaru! Choji! Iruka-sensei!" Naruko said as she wanted to run to us, but Gaara stopped her by holding her with his sand. "You can't Naruko!" Yugito scoulded. "I kind of hate being pregnant....." Naruko said. "Pregnant!?"

Iruka pov

"Can't belive you're married, with a Senju too." I said as I sat beside with Naruko. "Yea, I kind of shocked too. But now I accept it." She said. "What month are you pregnant?" Kiba ask as hecame up to us. "3 months pregnant." Naruko said as she rubbed my belly. "Ah, can I rub your belly? It's just...." "Sure, you can. Naruko said as she leted Kiba rub her belly. I stood up and walked to the living room.

I looked the picture's that were hanging on wall. My eyes soon caught to picture where Naruko was only 15 and she held her diplom and I were behind her holding her shoulders. 'Miss these time's. That was only picture I have where she shows her real gender...' I thought.

I walked more, untill I saw an picture where Naruko has wedding kimono. I coudn't see grom completly because of sun, so I took it and my eyes widen of shock to see groom. "Naruko, your husband is second Hokage?!" I ask. "Um, yea..." Naruko looked away. "What's going on? We could hear you from the kitchen." Gaara said as he came. "Ah, Gaara. See who she is married." I said as I showed him the photo. "I know. Because we helped him to proposals." He said as he took the photo. "B-b-but...." "They have 7 years diferents." Gaara said. "I see. Glad not 15 years older." I said. "Question, does Tobirama has Hokage work?" I ask as I came closer to her. "He has one year mission, but I hope he come back early." Naruko said as she still rubbed her belly. "He couldn't do anything about it?" Shikamaru ask as he sat beside her. "Yea...." Naruko said.

After a while

Naruko pov

I little bit groaned whenever I moved. One: I lost much chakra jst to save my children. Two: I need to be in bed God knows how long!  And same, my baby twins is laying beside me. Because they need my care if they cry. So I sometime's give my hand so they feel save with their mama. "Came to pay a visit." Heard Shikamaru voice. I turned around and saw one mor guest! Neji! "Neji, I can't belive...." I said tears on my eyes. "They told me about so called fourth war shinobi. It no longer exist." Neji said. I was just happy. "How are the twins?" Iruka-sensei ask. "Their fine. Of course, I gave my chakra tosafe them...." I said. "I'm happy that your this woman." Neji said. Soon heard door opened. "Guess my husband..." I said. "I'm still shocked that you married with second Hokage." Neji said. "Oh, guest's." Tobirama said. Neji stood up and walked up to my husband. "Nice to meet you, my name is Neji Hyuga. I'm close friend with your wife." Neji said.

After guest's left

"You friend nearly broke my hand." Tobirama said. I jut giggle. "They are protective. They see me as their sister, while Iruka-sensei see me as his own daughter." I said. "I see, your teacher nearly killed me by his deadly glare..." Tobirama said. "Well, he kind of angry at you for leaving me nearly a year...." I said. "Alright let us not talk about it." Tobirama said as he held me that I will not fall. And leted me sit on his lap. "Hope you will be better later." He said.