Past

Tobirama pov

"I went through worst than that." As Naruko said that, my eyes widen of shock. 'What did she went through?' I thought. "You alright? Can you let my wrist go?" Naruko ask. "Yea, sorry." I said and leted her hand go. "Now, I'll go to Hashirama. He said that I can take off the bandage." Naruko said and walked happily. 'She were all the year tortured by that bandage, I understand her that.' I thought as I looked Naruko leaving.

"Where is Naruko?" I ask. "I don't know, maybe she didn't calmed down of see with her eye." Mito said. "What? What happen with her eye?" I ask. "Well, you saw her first time she has sapfire eye color. And when I took off the bandage, her left eye were white like Hyuga clan has." That made my eyes widen of shock to hear that.

"Maybe she is at forest.." I mumbled, then felt something on my shoulder. I looked at my shoulder and saw kitsune. "Don't look at me like that." When fox began to talk?! Exatly kitsune?! "Your searching after kit, she is there." Kitsune said and showed to left. "Who is that kit your talking about?" I ask. "Naruko." Kitsune said. "My name is Kurama by the way. I will leave both of you alone, try to calm kit down." As Kurama said that, he left from my shoulder. 'Maybe I'll ask Naruko about this fox....' I thought as I walked way where Kurama showed me. As I came, I saw Naruko head buried on her knees. "You alright?" I ask. "Look's like?" Naruko ask as she lifted her face. I was shocked to see her left eye si totaly white like Hyuga. "Hey, it's okay." I said as I sat beside her. "Well I don't know if it's okay. I went throught worst, so maybe this is not that worst...." Naruko said. "Could you please tell me about what you went throught?" I ask. "Well, since I was born..... I didn't knew about my parents....." Naruko said, that made me shock. "And by that, everyone from the village hated me and looked at me like an murder, stupid old people and kids." Naruko said. "But a years ago, I found out that my father were fourth Hokage and my mother were previous jinchuriki of Kurama." Naruko said and that made me remember about that kitsune. "And of course, right on that moment I could finaly befriend Kurama. I found out that he were under controll and by that I found a person controlled him. And Madara Uchiha is murder of my parents...." As Naruko said that, my widen of shock. I relaxed before I said something, I pulled Naruko head to my chest. "Maybe this is the reason you were send to this timeline, to change the future." I said as I hugged her. "Maybe...."