Extra

A/n

Ok, here is Naruko still 22 (While Tobirama 29) and a year before she with Tobirama married. They, btw living together in his place.

Naruko pov

I sat up while breating heavily. I looked around. 'It's midnight, Tobirama must be late today too......' I thought. I hugged my knees and laid my head. 'I want so much to forget.....' I thought.

"You have bags under your eyes." Kurama said. "What you waited from stress?" I ask. "If only that Uchiha didn't made you pregnant..." Kurama said. "I have a guts that mom will kill me about I killed my child..." I said. "You were sick. And you didn't want that illness to go over another." Kurama said. "I guess your right.." I said.

Tobirama pov

'Got off earlier, now, two weeks off.' I thought as I closed the door. "Hm? It's silent." I said. I walked to see Naruko still sleeping. 'It's afternoon.....' I thought. I walked closer and came to gazebo, in the garden, to table with books.

Naruko pov

"Woken up?" Heard Tobirama's voice. I wanted to sit up, but hited something on my head! "Oooww...." I whined as I laid my head on something and held my hands on head. "Sorry, didn't meant to lay table above your head." Tobirama said. "When you came....?" I ask. I soon lay on back. I saw that my head on Tobirama lap. "Afternoon, but you slept when I came." Tobirama said. "Oh, sorry. I didn't slept..." I said. "What's the reason was you didn't slept?" Tobirama ask. "Just nightmare, that's it...." I said. Soon I felt bith my hands been taken. And suddenly I was lifted roughly and pushed on bed. "Why you don't tell me what's wrong?!" Tobirama ask. "I don't need if I don't want!" I said while struggle my hands to let me. Tobirama soon pushed his lips on mine. As he leted my hands go, I held my left hand on his shoulder while right hand just punching. But he soon took my hand and held it down on pillow. " *Heavily breaths* Idiot..." I said. "Now? Will you tell me?" Tobirama ask. I just turned my head. "Heh, I guess I'll do it again." Tobirama said. "In your dreams." I said. " *Sigh* And why you so difficult?" Tobirama ask. "Just tell me. And by the way, when you told me you couldn't sleep. I knew that you couldn't sleep entre month, because of your bags under yur eyes." Tobirama said. " *Sigh* It's because of stress...." I finaly confess. "By what?" Tobirama ask. "Well, you know about Hashirama and Mito's son got daughter six years ago?" I ask. "What about it?" Tobirama ask. "Well, since we began to be in relationship. And living together, I suddenly remembered in forgoton time that I made abort."

Tobirama pov

'Abort?! You've got to be kidding....' I thought. "And....?" I ask with shocked voice. "The father of child was Sasuke..... Back then I was sick, and didn't wanted the child to have illness..." Naruko said. I just hugged around her waist and laid my head on front neck. "Next time tell, I'll listen everything." I said. "Thanks, and sorry...." Naruko said as she patted my hair.