Promise and meanwhile

Naruko pov

"You okay Naruko?" Hashirama ask. "Yea, sorry for making you worry." I said. "It's alright Naruko. You overreacted, so it's alright. Now, go to bed." Mito said. "A-alright." I said.

"Intresting how are my sister and brothers." Kurama said and that made my eyes widen. "Kurama, I totaly forgot about Gaara and Killer B!" I said as I sat up on futon. "Do you think I were egoistic?" I ask. "On other side yes and other no. You were sick, and by that it is impossible to heal it." Kurama said. "Tha- ! I totaly forgot about my sickness...." I said. "Senju really made you forgot." Kurama said. I throwed at stupid kitsune a pillow. "Kurama, I didn't got any symptoms of my sickness for year." I said. "Now what you said now, it's true. But even I couldn't heal it." Kurama said. "Now, go back to sleep." Kurama said as he made his tails my head and laid down. "Alright, good night...." I said.

Tobirama pov

'Sickness? What kind of sickness Naruko had that was impossible to heal?' I thought as I stood infront of Naruko room. It's was an accident that I overhead conversation with Kurama and Naruko. And as I heard they talked about sickness, that made me worried. As I heard it was silent, I went to my room.

"Naruko has learned something to your team." Big brother said. "Yea, she did." I said and continue looking as my student's making 'Rasengan'. ' I'll make an promise, that I'll not make any of women to be hurt or make them cry.'

Meanwhile

Unknown pov

"Hey, Shukaku leting you sleep. So-" "I'm done with paperwork. And I have a month free. So I'll now. And if you follow me, I'll kill you." I said with cold tome as I came to door and left.

"Hey Gaara! Gow are you?" Killer B ask. "As usual, I'll go back to work then." I sid as I sat on my place in Jinchuriki cave. "Gaara, you need soon to accept that Naruko is dead!" Shukaku said. "Shukaku, remember, Naruko were first friend to Gaara." Killer B said. "Shukaku isn't wrong. Gaara, you need to accept the fate to Naruko." Matatabi said. "Do you think it's possible?" I ask with cold tone. "It's possibe." Heard an familiar voice. "Kurama! How you still alive?!" Gyuki ask as I turned around to see Kurama. "I don't know, but kit is still alive. But in the first Hokage era." Kurama said. "What about her illness?!" I ask worried. "No symptoms for year now. Look's like someone has healed it." Kurama said. "As long as fox is alive, I can accept her fate."  said with warm voice with a smile. "That's good, no, I'll go now. See you next time." Kurama said as he disappeared.