Talk, a year and Madara

Tobirama pov

"Care to explain?" I ask that blonde woman. "What? What do I need to explain?" Woman ask. "About what Homura said about you from the future." I said. "Listen, I don't know how I came into this timeline. So don't ask me this question." Naruko said. "As you want. But can you answer my question with wearing these gloves?" I ask, and Naruko began to take off. "This is the reason." Naruko said as I saw black and white hands. "And don't ask the question like 'How did that happen' or 'How your hands became like that'. I go now." Naruko said. And began to walk away.

A year later

Naruko pov

A year now been. And I didn't got any information how I got into this timeline. "Maybe we'll find out soon." Kurama said. "I belive so. But continue..." I said in the mindscape. "Now now. We'll find the reason, so don't worry." Kurama said. "Thanks Kurama." I thanked my friend. "But kit, please go back to your real world. I'll become like normal fox when I come outside." Kurama said and I just nodded.

Real world

'What now?' I thought as I stood up. An kunai nearly came to my face! 'What the?!' I thought as I looked at the kunai. "Where did tha- Oh, so there were someone here, sorry." My eyes widen to see the person who destroyed my life, it's Madara Uchiha! "No no, the best thing is the kunai didn't came to my face." I said with a smile, but with angry voice. "Well, I'm going." I said an wanted to leave, but Madara grab my wrist. "We just meet, it would be nice if we'll know each other." Madara said 'Oh heck no! Madara is reincarnation to Sasuke! And I don't want to remember about it!' I thought and tried to let my hand go. "I don't have time, so I need to go." I said. "I'll not leave you untill you'll say your name." Madara said. 'Damn it! No way!' I thought. "You need to respect that someone time, so leave her alone Uchiha." Heard an familiar voice, Tobirama! 'Your my saviour!' i thought as I cried. "Fine." Madara said and leted my wrist go. I looked at my wrist and saw bruise. 'I didn't felt the pain....' I thought. "You alright?" Tobirama ask. I just nodded. "Show me your wrist." Tobirama said, and I just lazy to have an fight, I gave him my wrist. "Surprised you didn't showed any pain on your face or shouted." Tobirama said. "I went throught worst than that." I said.