Extra

A/n

Whats up! No one expected that?
I thought for making some extra chapters

This is a week after Tobirama came back from his year mission

Tobirama pov

'An mother?' I thought as I watched my wife who sleepin on my shoulder while twins playing with Kurama and Kaguya. "Hm? Something wrong?" Kaguya ask. "Just Naruko who is lazy to not take care of children. But if she is tired, so I'll not  say anything." I said. "Kit has low chakra, so let her sleep." That made my eyes widen of shock. "What? How she can have low chakra?" I ask. "Weel......"

Flashback

"Sorry to say, but children didn't survived." "How can that be?!" Hashirama shouted at one of nurses. "Please, let me see my children......" Naruko said with weak voice. And nurse's dd what she said. After everyone lef the room, Naruko hugged her twins. "You sure you'll do that?" Kurama ask. "I will not give my whole chakra......but my half..." Naruko explained and Kaguya caress head to silver haired girl. After an momment, the kids just began to cry. "Low chakra they had..." Kaguya mumbled before she went to girl.

End of flashback

"So twins had low chakra?" I ask shocked as I looked at Naruko. "That's right. Kit sacrificed her chakra to safe them. But us, we needed to become....Let my ear go." Kurama said. "Now I know about my tiwns be your jinchuriki and vessal...." I said. 'Well Kaguya maybe lucky with Azuna...' I thought as I watched Azuna sleeping on Kaguya's lap. "But what about Naruko sleeping?" I ask. "Till her chakra be on that level before, she need take sleep to get it back." Kurama explained.

Naruko pov

"Argh, I told him not to tell you this..." I said. "Better then to think you didn't want children." Tobirama said as he nuzzled on my neck. "But I didn't want you to worry." I said as I caress my twins. "I will be worry when I'm going back to Hokage work." Tobirama said as he hugged tightly my waist. "Yea, I think my dad had the same......" I said. "When you think Hiruzen become Hokage?" I ask my husband. "Dunno. But you are from the future..." Tobirama said. "Better you think when he'll become Hokage, not me." I said. "Now, go back to sleep. You still need to recover with chakra...."