Jinchuriki friends and traitor

Tobirama pov

"So you know her for 5 years?" Gaara ask, I just nodded. "I want to ask what kind of illness she had?" I ask. "The illness is unknown. But symptoms were serious." Yugito explained. "And it was impossible to heal it?" I ask. "That's right. Even our biju chakra couldn't heal." Han said as he patted animal with five tails. "But when Kurama came four years ago, we were surprised to see him. We thought he died with his jinchuriki." Seven tailed bug talked. "Ops, we forgot to say that they aren't like other animals. They biju what Han mentioned." Fuu explained. "Is that so? I were surprised with Kurama." I mumbled at last. "We can explain about jinchuriki. All of us is nine, nine biju eacth of us has." Yagura explained. "By that, our biju has one to nine tails." Gaara said. "Naruko has te strongest? If to think biju is strong with much tails?" I ask. "That's right." Utakata said. "But if we'll being honest, we wanted to get an Uchiha who came to this timeline and stop him." Fuu said as she scratched her head. "And this is....."

Naruko pov

"Do you think it's strange with Tobirama?" I ask my friend. "Who knows." Kurama said. "Someone don't know how to say." White said. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Second trying to confess you. Bt don't know how!" Black said that, I felt my cheeks were blushing. "Oh my godness! He trying to confess his feeling?!" I ask. "Of course." Both side said. "There you are, usuratonkachi." Heard a familiar voice. "Sasuke!? H-how you came here?" I ask in shock. "Forced your friends jinchuriki. They have biju, and they can go back to past. And we are you going back to our timeline!" Sasuke said. "No." I said.

"What 'no'?" Sasuke ask disbelief.

"That I'm not going back to your time." I said.

"You really are usuratonkachi. Then, hard way!" Sasuke said as he ran to me and took his sword.

But before his sword came to me, sand wrapped around him!

"We'll never give you permission to hurt one of my truly friend." Gaara!

"Did you really came?" Sasuke ask.

"That's none of your business." An female voice said as she maybe knocked Sasuke out. "5 years been, fox." Yugito said. "Y-Y-Yugito?" I ask, she landed her hand on my head. "How you came into this timeline?! You baka!?" Yugito scoulded as she began to hit my head.