• Chapter Thirty Three

PLEASE READ!!!

Hey guys! I know AN is annoying but please hear me out ;) I wrote an entry to the #NoMoreBullying movement wattpad is conducting and the story is on my Profile! It's called CUDDLE SERVICE. Please do support it to raise awareness of Cyber Bullying. It's a love story that I know you will love and enjoy. Lol I do really hope so...

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!! I'll GIVE YOU FREE COOKIES!

😊

• CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
_______________________________________

Marloe Loise Steven

"Are you sure you don't want me to go in?"

Clace asks for the nth time as we pull up into the front of the café. He's been asking me the same question over and over again as we drive.

"Clace I'll be fine, I can do this," I say reassuringly unbuckling my seatbelt.

"But you're meeting him in thirty minutes, I can leave before he arrives." He insists. He sounds worried for some reason that I don't understand.

I sigh and shake my head.

"I promise, I want to be alone to calm my nerves before he arrives, please?" I plead.

He reluctantly nods letting out a defeated sigh.

"Okay fine, call me once it's done okay? I'll pick you up." He noted leaning in, and before I know it he claimed my surprised mouth with his and my eyes closed instantaneously. He didn't waste any time deepening the kiss, as he took advantage of my parted lips. I tasted his velvety soft tongue caress mine and moaned at his mouth and he followed. He kissed me harder. The butterflies in my stomach partied immediately.

Shit, he's kissing the life out of me. He never kissed me like this before, why in the world is he kissing me like this right now in front of the café? Nonetheless, I carry on returning the kiss in the same manner, feverish and passionate. But I can feel the longing in it, I don't know why he's acting like this. We kiss more until the need for oxygen comes upon us.

Damn Make out God! I love you for inventing that oh-so delightful kiss. Oh my, I feel out of breath as we pull apart.

"Wow," he whispers astonished. My eyes flew open and I found him staring at me intently looking breathtakingly handsome.

"Yeah," I replied breathing hard.

I can't believe I made out with him in front of a café! This is the first time Clace and I had a make-out session. Usually, when we kiss it's a shy one and just the heat of the moment. Just every time feels right as he kissed me but not the point that he's sucking my tongue and probably every drop of my saliva. That sounds nasty. But swapping spit with him doesn't sound so bad at all.

"I've been wanting that for four years now. Well not counting that night at the party," He says chuckling a little. I feel my face flush at his confession. I sometimes forget that he's been in love with me for four years. And mentioning the party last year gives me chills. The kiss was pretty much as heated as it is but damn I was drunk and I have no recollection of it. Well except for the dream if that counts.

God, I'm an oblivious troll. I should've known my best friend is in love with me. I mean how could I? Just imagine how much it probably sucked if your feelings had been unreciprocated. Much more for years, damn I can't imagine. If I was in that situation, I'd probably sulk in depression. Realizing that, I really can't blame him for using those girls to see my reaction. I'd probably do the same thing if I was in his shoes. I feel so bad all of a sudden. I just wanna kiss the life out of him to ease the pain he felt all those years ago. Damn, I love him so so much. He's been through so much for me... I'm not even sure if I'm worth it if I deserve him.