• Chapter Eighteen

I'm so so sorry for late update, please forgive me. I am so still having the torturous writers block. I can't write anything so this is a bit of the past. Hope you like it.

Dedicated to my lovely cousin for being the amazing person she is and reading my works, luv ya sis :*

• CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
________________________________________

Clark Caleb Wesley

Fours years ago...

The way her long blonde hair flies when the strong blow of wind hits her takes my breath away.

Like I just woke up from a very long slumber as I watch her. My incredibly fast-beating heart is jumping erratically inside my chest like never before. It feels alive. I feel alive.

She laughs, a very carefree and contagious laugh while throwing her hands in the air savoring the finesse air that touches her. Her eyes are firmly closed as if she's dreaming a wonderful dream as her laugh turns into a content smile. Her calm and relaxed face looks radiant from the glow of the sun, to think that other girls are screaming on top of their lungs, some are even crying from panic. But she... she's enjoying and loving the rush. I watch her like she's the only thing that matters. Everything seems to have disappeared, I can't feel the rush, I can't feel the adrenaline instead I feel serene. Like a slow-motion everything is happening in strong slow details. How ironic since we are sitting on a very fast roller coaster ride.

The only thoughts running inside my head are of how beautiful she looks. This is the strangest feeling I ever felt in my life. It scares me but there's a feeling inside of wanting her.

It just happened, one minute we are bouncing excitedly on our seats, and then when I turn to look at her, this amazing breathtaking sight greets me.

She's my best friend. I've never seen her as more than a sister as I love her.

But now, all I want to do is grab her hand and engulf it around mine. The strong urge to feel her touch succumbs me and as if my hand has its own mind it reaches for hers. My eyes widen, like a bolt of electricity crawled my veins sending shivers down through my spine. My breath hitches as I watch her open her eyes to look at me from the sudden contact of our skin. Then she grins, a wide happy grin showing her perfect white teeth.

I've never seen anything so perfect.

"I love you so much Clacey poo!!!!" She screams making my eyes widen even more. Then I realize what she means. She means her best friend. She loves me as her best friend. I feel disappointed and it totally annoys me. I try to conceal my feelings by mirroring her reaction, but deep down I want more. I have started to want more. I want her to mean it in the other way.

What is going on with me?

"I love you too M!" I answer her aloud, surprising myself. We do share the words I love you a lot, but this time it felt different. It means different. Like there's something inside of me that has awaken.

My god. I can't be. Right?

*

*

*

"That was such a rush!! I want to do it again!!" She exclaims joyfully as we step out of the ride. I cannot help but smile at her.

"So you feel better now?" I ask.

"Absolutely!! Thank you so much!" She replies surprising me by throwing her hands around my neck hugging me tightly. My breathing fragmented with the sudden contact. The way her skin touches my skin gives me chills.