• Chapter Forty Seven (pt.2)

>>>>>>>>>>>>> eppppppp look at the picture ??? Yay or nay? Please please voteeeeee

This is not EDITED!

****

• CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN (pt.2)
________________________________________

Marloe Loise Steven

We made it to the backseat in a flash and by that time, Clace miraculously unstraps my bra underneath my shirt. he's getting really good at unstrapping my bra. It made me wonder if should be worried. My shirt came off next I'm completely naked waist up.

Our lips mold together while I'm whimpering mess under him, I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head breaking our kiss in the process.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks completely breathless his voice is filled with lust as it's throaty and husky it sounded as if it's almost difficult to speak.

I nod my head and grab his neck pulling his lips against mine for another toe-curling feverish kiss. the car becomes warmer as our body emits our warmth.

God, I feel like I'm on fire, it's definitely the car, it gives us a rebellious vibe that makes everything hotter and sexier. I've never felt so bold in my life, It's a good thing that Clace's car is so big and we fit comfortably in the backseat.

Minutes later, our clothes are off our body become one and we share the bliss of our love in the middle of the woods

Best. sex. ever.

••••

We are panting from exhaustion as I lay on my back and Clace lay on top of me, his face on my heaving chest. listening to my heartbeat.

We lay enjoying the silence...

A moment later he breaks it.

"I can't believe you seduced me." He said in a serious voice yet teasing, his head unmoving,

"I can't believe you let me seduce you," I replied letting out a chuckle.

He lifts his head and looks at me with a serious gaze.

"I was serious though, I don't want to be with them again, I want to go to enlist still," he mutter. I close my eyes as the wave of nausea hits me. His words hurt.

I didn't say anything. I just close my eyes completely aware of his concerned gaze.

"Hey, please say something." He begs once I keep my silence.

I remain still.

"I want round two," he said all of the sudden making me open my eyes glaring at him. To my surprise, he chuckles and pecks my lips

He sigh. "Fine, I won't sign up. Happy now?" He exclaims rolling his eyes.

"Super!" I chirp and then laugh like I'm not upset just a minute ago. damn I love this guy

"Are you sure though," he asks, base on his tone I know he's no longer referring to my teasing abilities. We are back to the serious topic. that is The Witches of the north.

I exhale and nod my head. "I trust you, you'll never break my heart right?" I ask feeling vulnerable all of the sudden.

He furrows his eyebrows and I can see that he can sense it. "Hurting you means killing us, I'll never kill us, babe. I promise." He assured, his words are beyond sincere judging from the crack of it he seems like he too is trying hard to keep himself together. His eyes smolder mine and it's too intense it accelerate my heart filling it with relief.