• Chapter Twenty One

ARGHHH WE REACH 60k awwww you guys!!
*hand over a box of Nutella* thats for your one week supply. THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are the BEAST! Yes you are RAWR !! Rip me into shreds.

Good kitty :) muah

Thank you @Roguehopes for the amazing cover to the side!! I loved it!

Chapter dedication to my kababayan DonnadeJesus!! Thank you for the support! I appreciate it a lot :)

[WARNING: this is NOT edited. Sorry but my lovely Editor is on Vacation and i don't want to disturb her. And I'm too lazy to edit.. So i'm sorry but prepare yourself for some shitty errors and typos]

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
________________________________________

MARLOE LOISE STEVEN

Haley was nowhere to be found when I reach the mansion, apparently, she left with Audrey. Yes, she ran like a coward she is.

That little cretin! I swear she'll get when I get my hands on her neck, I will snap It like a twig.

damn, she makes me violent. she's probably laughing right now. well, that's good because later on, she'll weep blood!

My phone vibrated inside my jean pocket making me pause on my track towards the door. I reach for it and swipe the screen when I saw its Vicky.

What does she need? I wonder knitting my eyebrows in a frown, We haven't talked since the incident and today I am planning to talk to her and apologize for my immaturity.

"Why is Clark dancing on the street naked?" She stated questioningly as I pick up, There's also a hint of amusement in her voice.

What does she mean? I can't help but ask myself.

"It's trending on Twitter, apparently someone saw him dancing on the side of the street in his SpongeBob boxer! There's a video!" She exclaimed excitedly and amuse not bothering to wait for my answer. My confusion grows, she seems nonchalant that she's talking to me as if nothing happened. As if I didn't ignore her all week. Weird.

"What?" I ask in confusion. What does she mean Clace is dancing? And trending on Twitter? I guess I'm still too surprise with her unexpected to call to even process what she's saying. My heart is filled with happiness that my best friend is not mad at me for ignoring her all week.

She sighs before busting into a fit of laughter.

"Check your Twitter! Hurry! Oh my god this so funny!" She chirps between breaths laughing obnoxiously probably looking at a video because I can hear a laughing sound in the background and a song Happy by Pharrell. My curiosity grows.

"Uh, I don't have a Twitter V." I answered incredulously.

"It's on Facebook too! oh god!" She continues laughing. I take a peek at my wristwatch if I have the time. I still have ten minutes to reach school. Out of curiosity I open my Facebook app and click on Clace's profile. His beaming profile picture greets me.

It was a picture of him and me. His arm is around my shoulder while he is laughing and I look awkward. We are sitting at our lunch table, I remember this picture was taken by Vicky. it's a random shot. The surprised look on my face was evident because I look like a shit next to him. he was all prepared and I'm not. Nonetheless, It was a good shot. Oh god times.

I scroll down and sure enough, there's a tag video with a caption:

'Well someone is HAPPY XD'

My mouth fell open.

Holy crap! This is just ten minutes ago! But the video reached about a thousand views!