• Chapter Seventeen

• Dedicated to TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS

The banner to the side is made by lovely sarah798 thanks a lot! She loves Regina so much and I am sorry for not granting you your wish for her point of view. I will probably soon but no promises. :)

Chapter dedicated to ALL OF YOU!

• CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
_______________________________________

Clark Caleb Wesley

Vicky was the first one to speak after Loise walked out about five minutes ago, killing the tense silence in the air.

"This is all your fault!" She sneers accusingly at Regina.

"I'm sorry," Regina replied lowering her head as she continues to sob. I feel immensely bad for her, only if I could comfort her. But if I do that she'll read something into it and I can't afford to break her heart even more. I watch them confused unable to speak.

"What happened there, babe?" Dylan asks Vicky holding her forearm as if stopping her from pouncing on Regina. She is totally mad, I've never seen her like this before. She turned to face me, her face softening.

"Clark, she knew and she feels the same way, but Regina beg her not to tell y—"

"Vicky!! How dare you! You have no right to speak for—"

"Shut up! This all your fault! If you didn't tell her about the fake dating she would still be here!"

I didn't hear the rest of their exchange because I was out of the door the minute Vicky uttered those words.

She likes me. She likes me back!

My heart is dancing in triumph, now all I have to do is explain everything and beg for her forgiveness. She will understand, I know it. She never stays mad at me for long. Now that I know she finally reciprocates my feelings I'll do whatever it takes for her to forgive me.

I was out of the bar in a flash running and skipping my way to my car. Loise is gone now as expected. She's probably on her way home now. I will climb her window like the old times.

In a blink I was driving out of the parking space of the bar, it will be a thirty-minute drive home. The sun has already set and it's now dark outside.

In a weird twisted way, my heart is jumping in joy to think that I was crying like a baby just a few minutes ago. I know she'll be so mad at me. But I don't give a shit. I will do my best to get her to forgive me. I always do. I know exactly what she wants. These are the perks of loving your best friend you just know everything about her. Her strength, her weakness, her likes, dislikes, and so on. And most importantly you already trust her with everything.

Shit. Trust. I just ruined hers.

Fuck. What if I completely screwed it up? That no matter what, I still lied to her and used her best friend. Will she be able to forgive me? Jesus, I hope so. I will die if she doesn't. God only knows now.

Now the dreadful feeling is back making me nervous as hell.

***

MARLOE LOISE STEVEN

Pain, confusion, betrayal, and disappointment.

That's what I feel and to top it all an immense crucial pain inside my chest.

I want to hate him. I want to hate him so bad but there's a part in me that tells me to look at the reasonable side of his action. I tried weighing my options, both of them are so important to me.

Regina became my best friend freshmen year. She helped me get through the humiliation after that mascot fiasco. She is the best friend a girl could ever ask for. She is nice, generous, she thinks about others first especially me and Vicky. She is the most selfless human being I've ever known.